|Package Dimensions||5 x 3.6 x 0.2 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Weight||20 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||11 April 2018|
[Version 3.0] SD2VITA Micro SD Adapter V3.0, Cochanvie SD2VITA PSVSD Micro SD Memory Transfer Card Adapter Supports Push to Eject for PS Vita PSV 1000/2000
- SD2VITA v3.0, SD2VITA PSVSD Micro SD Adapter, supports Push to Eject function, supports any micro SD card as long as you format it.
- Supports memory cards upto 256GB with faster loading speed.
- Applies to: Cracked PSV1000/ PSV2000 (Note: The system must be cracked 3.60 available)
- Easy to setup, no need soldering; please contact us if you have any installation issue.
- Made with insulation material, to pervent short circuit.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Type: Card sleeve
Micro SD card capacity: Supports up to 256GB
Package weight: 5g
Must have HENKAKU or a VITA running Firmware 3.60
Please make sure your PSV system version is 3.60 and be able to use the change crack.
If not cracked, please crack.
Please confirm that the vitashell version is v1.63
If the version is lower than v1.61 version please install the latest version.
Prepare more than 4G TF card, the use of SD2VITA.rar file format in the window storage card
The same time as
The formatting method is as follows:
1. Write zzBlank to TF card with Win32diskimager
2. In the windows grid card, do not write disk number (Volume Lable)
Use the FTP software to put the corresponding files in the gamesd folder into ux0: / tai /
Modify the ux0: /tai/config.txt file
In the Kernel plus ux0: tai / gamesd.skprx
Above all OK
Crack, into the vitashell will be able to see your TF card.
1 x Version 3.0 SD2VITA PSVSD Micro SD Adapter