|Product Dimensions||48.26 x 48.26 x 41.91 cm; 3.62 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||10734-2-W11|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||26 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Battery life||144 Hours|
|Item Weight||3.62 kg|
Bright Starts Having a Ball Get Rollin' Activity Table, Multi-Coloured (10734-2-W11)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||7.97 Pounds|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Over 60 songs and activities including a ball ramp, 4 languages, toucan piano, and a book that toggles from play mode to learning mode.
- 4 Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- The toucan's colorful beak has piano keys so baby can compose music or hear the names of colors and shapes
- The friendly hippo opens and closes and makes silly sounds
- Baby is rewarded with silly sounds and melodies when the elephant spins
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This jungle-themed table is loaded with activities to keep little hands busy having a ball! The Having a Ball Get Rollin' Activity Table' from Bright Starts has a fun ball drop ramp with spiraling balls, lights and music. the elephant toy spins and plays silly sounds and melodies. Baby will hear words in four languages: English, French, Spanish and German. There is a colorful toucan whose beak doubles as piano keys so baby can create their own music or hear colors and shapes. The hippo's mouth opens and closes and makes funny sounds. Turn the pages of the book to switch from play to discovery modes. And that's not all, this amazing table includes over 60 songs and activities, 6 balls and volume control. Nobody gets the giggles going like Bright Starts!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The only downside is that he gets his fingers stuck in the hippopotamus when playing with it and it usually ends in full tears because it's not soft :(