|Compatible Devices||Server, Router|
|Product Dimensions||24.13 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 79.95 Grams|
|Item Weight||79.8 g|
|Item Model Number||BTDASPSPTA30DPYB-0.5M1P|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||18 December 2019|
10G SFP+ Direct Attach Cable - 30 AWG Twinax / 0.5 Meters (0.5m / 1.6ft) - Beyondtech 10Gb Gigabit Ethernet Switch Network SFP DAC Cable Series
|Price:||+ $8.72 Delivery|
- Manufactured with Beyondtech Parallel Pair Series High Speed Cables and Compatible with a wide range of industry equipment, including Cisco, Dell, Mellanox, Fortinet and Ubiquiti (UniFI) (Among Others).
- Beyondtech Cables have 10G SFP+ to 10G SFP+ adapters in both ends, providing a great solution for a wide list of compatible Fiber Switches, routers and networks servers.
- With a #30 AWG and easy to manage ( 0.5 Meters / 1.6ft) Cooper cable, they provide a more Durable and Flexible solution than Fiber Cables.
- Passive Twinax DAC are used for a cost-effective way to connect two SFP/SFP+ 10G devices instead of Optical Cables.
- Beyondtech Copper SFP+ 10Gb Direct Attach Cables and Connectors are compliant with the SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and SFF-8472 specifications.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Beyondtech 10G SFP+ Direct Attach Cable Series:
Beyondtech SFP+ Direct Attach Cables are compliant with the SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and SFF-8472 specifications. Various choices of wire gauge are available from 30 to 24 AWG with various choices of cable length (up to 7m).
- Compliant with SFF-8431, 8432 and 8472.
- Up to 10.3125Gbps data rate per channel
- Up to 7m transmission
- Operating temperature:-40℃ to +80℃
- Single 3.3V power supply
- RoHS compliant
- Cost-effective copper solution
- Lowest total system power solution
- Lowest total system EMI solution
- Optimized design for Signal Integrity
- 10G Ethernet
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Spain on 5 November 2020
Highly recommend this product.