|Package Dimensions||9.14 x 4.32 x 1.78 cm; 45 Grams|
|Item Weight||45 g|
|Item Model Number||C2I_INV_B06XQBFHNL_R|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||30 April 2018|
SFP+10GBASE-T Transceiver Copper RJ45 Module Compatible for Cisco SFP-10G-T-S, D-Link, TP-Link, Unifi, Linksys, Supermicro, Reach 30m, for Data Center, Switch, Router
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- Compatible for Cisco SFP-10G-T, SFP-10G-T-S, also for D-link,TP-link Unifi, Linksys,Supermicro, ZYXEL etc,
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 SFP+ Copper Transceiver, support links up 30m over Cat6a/ Cat7
- PLUG & PLAY - Simply plug in SFP+ Port and ethernet cable, and it will work immediatelly, support hot-pluggable
- 100% Each product was individually done performance test and compatibility test in our test center before delivery
- Enjoy 30-day free-returned and 3-year warranty service, please contact HiFiber freely for other compatible brands not listed above.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The 10G-SFP-T copper transceiver module is a high performance integrated duplex data link for bi-directional communication over copper cable. It is specifically designed for high speed communication links that require 10 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 6a/7 cable. This is the first SFP+ transceiver that offers 10 Gb/s communication over this type of media.
• Supports Links up to 30m using Cat 6a/7 Cable
• SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 MSA Compliant
• IEEE 802.3az Compliant
• Low Power Consumption (2.5W MAX @ 30m)
• Fast Retrain EMI Cancellation Algorithm
• Low EMI Emissions
• I2C 2-Wire Interface for Serial ID and PHY Register Access
• Auto-negotiates with other 10GBase-T PHYs
• Supports 100/1000Base-T using Cat 5e cable or better
• MDI/MDIX Crossover
• Multiple Loopback Modes for Testing and Troubleshooting
• Built-in Cable Monitoring and Link: Cable Length Measurements; Opens/Shorts
• Robust Die Cast Housing
• Bail Latch Style ejector mechanism
• Unshielded and Shielded cable support
• Cisco Nexus 2232TM-E 10GbE fabric extender
• Cisco Nexus 5596T switch, part of the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series family of switches
• Cisco Nexus 7000 1/10GBASE-T line card, part of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series platform
• Intel Ethernet Controller X540 and Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540
• Panduit TX6ATM 10GigTM Copper Cabling System
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
TLDR: I have four of these in my Cisco Nexus 3064-X. So far I have had zero problems.
Even now I have no problems with them. I have stopped using them because it did not fix my problem. If I ever need an extra port on my switch I will use them again.
No configuration needed.
1 gigabit speeds.
downgrades your 10 gigabit sfp fiber ports to 1 gigabit speeds. Other than that their is none.
I expected a longer life for a Transceiver working in my house, but it is still on 24x7.
Let's see how long the 2nd one last.
I ordered another brand to replaced this defective one, but I'm sure they are all made in China, maybe even the same facility.
3 days later, The 2nd one died.
However, I upgraded the OS to (220.127.116.11) in the "Netgear GS110TP" switch, re-enabled the SFP's and both are working again.
So I updated my rating for now.