|Package Dimensions||9.14 x 4.32 x 1.78 cm; 45 Grams|
|Item Weight||45 g|
|Item Model Number||C2I_INV_B06XQBFHNL_R|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||30 April 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
SFP+10GBASE-T Transceiver Copper RJ45 Module Compatible for Cisco SFP-10G-T-S, D-Link, TP-Link, Unifi, Linksys, Supermicro, Reach 30m, for Data Center, Switch, Router
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- Compatible for Cisco SFP-10G-T, SFP-10G-T-S, also for D-link,TP-link Unifi, Linksys,Supermicro, ZYXEL etc,
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 SFP+ Copper Transceiver, support links up 30m over Cat6a/ Cat7
- PLUG & PLAY - Simply plug in SFP+ Port and ethernet cable, and it will work immediatelly, support hot-pluggable
- 100% Each product was individually done performance test and compatibility test in our test center before delivery
- Enjoy 30-day free-returned and 3-year warranty service, please contact HiFiber freely for other compatible brands not listed above.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The 10G-SFP-T copper transceiver module is a high performance integrated duplex data link for bi-directional communication over copper cable. It is specifically designed for high speed communication links that require 10 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 6a/7 cable. This is the first SFP+ transceiver that offers 10 Gb/s communication over this type of media.
• Supports Links up to 30m using Cat 6a/7 Cable
• SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 MSA Compliant
• IEEE 802.3az Compliant
• Low Power Consumption (2.5W MAX @ 30m)
• Fast Retrain EMI Cancellation Algorithm
• Low EMI Emissions
• I2C 2-Wire Interface for Serial ID and PHY Register Access
• Auto-negotiates with other 10GBase-T PHYs
• Supports 100/1000Base-T using Cat 5e cable or better
• MDI/MDIX Crossover
• Multiple Loopback Modes for Testing and Troubleshooting
• Built-in Cable Monitoring and Link: Cable Length Measurements; Opens/Shorts
• Robust Die Cast Housing
• Bail Latch Style ejector mechanism
• Unshielded and Shielded cable support
• Cisco Nexus 2232TM-E 10GbE fabric extender
• Cisco Nexus 5596T switch, part of the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series family of switches
• Cisco Nexus 7000 1/10GBASE-T line card, part of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series platform
• Intel Ethernet Controller X540 and Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540
• Panduit TX6ATM 10GigTM Copper Cabling System
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
TLDR: I have four of these in my Cisco Nexus 3064-X. So far I have had zero problems.
I expected a longer life for a Transceiver working in my house, but it is still on 24x7.
Let's see how long the 2nd one last.
I ordered another brand to replaced this defective one, but I'm sure they are all made in China, maybe even the same facility.
3 days later, The 2nd one died.
However, I upgraded the OS to (18.104.22.168) in the "Netgear GS110TP" switch, re-enabled the SFP's and both are working again.
So I updated my rating for now.
Even now I have no problems with them. I have stopped using them because it did not fix my problem. If I ever need an extra port on my switch I will use them again.
No configuration needed.
1 gigabit speeds.
downgrades your 10 gigabit sfp fiber ports to 1 gigabit speeds. Other than that their is none.