TOGGLER SNAPTOGGLE Drywall Anchor with Included Bolts for 1/4-20 Fastener Size; Holds 265 pounds Each in 1/2-in Drywall by TOGGLER (12 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Toggle anchor installs behind 3/8- to 3-5/8-thick hollow materials including gypsum board,
- Anchor affixes to the wall before adding the bolt and fixture, allowing one-person installation and
- Made in USA, and includes 1/4-20 UNC-threaded bolts
- Ultimate tensile strength is 265 lb. in 1/2 drywall and 1,080 lb. in concrete block with a 1/4-20
- Use one-fourth or less of listed maximum values for safe working loads
Product detailsSize Name:12 Pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 22.1 x 10.69 x 6.5 cm; 349 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 April 2018
- Manufacturer : TOGGLER
- ASIN : B01IU6HG48
- Item Model Number : 12 Pack Toggler
Best Sellers Rank:
47,679 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 512 in Hardware Screws
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The TOGGLER SNAPTOGGLE BB toggle anchor provides a secure hold from within various hollow materials 3/8 to 3-5/8 thick including gypsum board, drywall, and concrete block, includes 1/4-20 UNC bolts, and is made in USA. The anchor channel will not rotate when installing the bolt, whether installing by hand or with a screw gun, and will stay in place if the bolt is removed to facilitate fixture and screw changes. If using bolts other than those supplied, the anchor accepts 1/4-20 UNC metal bolts with a minimum length equal to the thickness of the item being fastened and the thickness of the mounting material plus 1/2. The SNAPTOGGLE anchor meets Federal Specification FF-B-588-D for Type V anchors.
The anchor consists of a corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel anchor channel that inserts through a 1/2 drilled hole in walls, ceilings, or floors and installs against the back side of the mounting material; plastic straps attached to the channel that position it into place; and a plastic cap that slides down the straps and presses into the drilled hole firmly to lock the anchor channel in place behind the mounting material. Once the cap is set in place, the straps snap off by hand. The item being fastened affixes to the mounting material by inserting one of the included bolts through the item, into the drilled hole, and through the anchoring channel behind the material and tightening.