- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com.au price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The 130-Storey Treehouse Hardcover – 20 October 2020
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- ISBN-10 : 1760786896
- ISBN-13 : 978-1760786892
- Publisher : Macmillan Australia (20 October 2020)
- Product Dimensions : 13.6 x 2.8 x 20.6 cm
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 10,733 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
About the Author
Andy Griffiths is one of Australia's most popular children's authors. He and illustrator Terry Denton have collaborated on more than 30 bestselling books since their first title, Just Tricking, was published in 1997.
In Australia Andy and Terry's books have sold over 10 million copies, won 80 children's choice awards and 10 Australian Book Industry Awards-including Book of the Year for The 52-Storey Treehouse in 2015.
Their much-loved Treehouse Series has been embraced by children around the world and is now published in more than 35 countries. Five of the books in the series have been adapted for the stage and have all had sell-out seasons at the Sydney Opera house, as well as highly successful seasons in the Netherlands, New Zealand and America.
Andy is a passionate advocate for literacy and in 2015 was awarded the Dromkeen Medal to honour his outstanding contribution to Australian children's literature. He is also an ambassador for both The Indigenous Literacy Foundation and the Pyjama Foundation.
Terry Denton is a writer and illustrator based in Melbourne, Australia. His work is mainly humour-based cartoon style.
Terry Denton has illustrated bestsellers such as the JUST! series and the Treehouse series by Andy Griffiths. He has three children and is the owner of a back garden burial ground for dead pets.