|Part Number||16 95 01 SB|
|Product Dimensions||13.34 x 3.81 x 2.54 cm; 4.54 Grams|
|Item Model Number||169501SB|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Dismantling Tool|
|Item Weight||4.54 g|
Knipex Tools 16 95 01 SB ErgoStrip Universal Dismanting Tool
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13.3 x 3.8 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.01 Pounds|
|Cutting width||0.8 Centimeters|
About this item
- For the fast and precise dismantling and stripping of all common round and damp-proof installation cables (e.g. NYM cable 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2.5 mm²), data cable (e.g. twisted pair) and coax cable
- Innovative, ergonomic pistol grip design for easy cutting, stripping and longitudinal cut of the sheath
- Stripping device for 11 - 24 AWG (0.2/ 0.3/ 0.8/ 1.5/ 2.5/ 4 mm²)
- Simplified insertion of single wires for stripping using location ridges; with opening spring and locking lever
- Easy insertion of Coax and data Cable thanks to opening aid; multi-component design with a soft plastic zone for comfortable use and a secure grip
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KNIPEX Tools 16 95 01 SB Dismantling Tool is ideal for fast and precise stripping of all common round and damp-proof installation cables, data cable, and coaxial cable. This tools is designed for metric wire sizes 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.8 / 1.5 / 2.5 / 4 mm². Approximate conversion 11 - 24 AWG. The ErgoStrip features an innovative, ergonomic pistol grip design for easy cutting, stripping and longitudinal cut of the sheath. It has conical, slimmed down tool ends for better access in confined areas. Simplified insertion for single wires using location ridges and easy insertion of coax and data cable thanks to the opening aid. The multi-component design has a soft plastic zone for comfortable use and a secure grip. The housing is made from stable glass fibred reinforced plastic.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It works great on coax and cat cable but any other cable becomes tricky with guessing how much pressure to apply when scoring the wire sheath or risk cutting into the copper which as happened to me.