|Operating System||DECT 6.0|
|Special Features||Answering Machine, Key Detector Compatible, Bi-Lingual Caller ID, Call Block up to 150 numbers|
|Mounting Hardware||Two (2) Rechargeable Ni-MH AAA-size batteries, One (1) Cordless Phone Base unit, One (1) Cordless handset|
|Number Of Items||4|
|Standing screen display size||1.6|
|Battery cell composition||NiMH|
|Wireless Type||DECT 6.0|
|GSM frequencies||1.9 GHz|
|Radio Bands Supported||1.9 GHz|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||10.26 x 12.8 x 8.84 cm; 317.51 Grams|
|Item Weight||318 g|
|Item Model Number||KX-TGD530M|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 July 2017|
Panasonic Expandable Cordless Phone with Call Block and Answering Machine 1 Handset 1 Hanset Metallic Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- ONE TOUCH TELEPHONE CALL BLOCK - Register up to 150 numbers with one-touch Call Block on the cordless phone base unit & cordless handsets. Compatible with Hearing Aid T-Coil (TIA-1083 Compliant)
- BI-LINGUAL CALLER ID - Talking Caller ID audibly announces caller information in either English or Spanish from the telephone’s base unit and cordless handsets when you can't view the screen
- QUICK-READ MESSAGE COUNTER - Instantly know how many phone messages you have received with a large, easy-to-read message counter on the phone system's elegant cordless base unit
- HIGH-CONTRAST DISPLAYS & KEYPADS – Large 1.6 inch backlit LCD cordless handset screens clearly show call functions in any light. Soft touch amber backlit keypads enhance readability
- TELEPHONE RINGER IDs - Assigned pre-programmed ringtones will sound on the phone’s base unit and cordless handsets when corresponding Caller ID numbers are received from incoming telephone calls
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Panasonic KX-TGD530M expandable Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.0* Phone System with answering machine and 1 cordless handsets is a smart, reliable home phone/home office solution designed to make everyday call management easier and more convenient for everyone. Includes one cordless handset in the base unit and one additional cordless handsets, expandable up to six handsets (additional handsets sold separately). Hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up with text-to-speech announcements in English or Spanish from the phone’s base unit and cordless handsets in the home/home office. Quickly see who's calling with 1.6" white backlit display, eliminate unwanted calls with Call Block capability, and all-digital answering machine functions tie it all together making this cordless phone system one of the most reliable and functional systems available in the market today. Guided feature tutorials are available for this cordless phone on the manufacturer’s website. DISCLAIMER: * DECT 6.0 is a North American marketing term for DECT devices manufactured for the United States and Canada operating at 1.9 GHz.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The phones have been returned as per Amazon “ Return/Refund “ instructions.
Expect a refund at your convenience.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 20 September 2018
Para los que no saben cambiar esto aprieten el botón "Block call", esto abre el menú de bloqueo, una vez ahí naveguen con la flecha hacia abajo hasta que encuentren la opción "Ring once", seleccionen esta opción y elijan "No". Con esto basta para desactivar esta funcionalidad, que a mi parecer no debería ser la predeterminada pues deshace un poco el propósito de tener un teléfono con esta característica de bloqueo.
Reviewed in the United States on 2 March 2018