|Digital Storage Capacity||6000 GB|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Data Transfer Rate||6 Gigabits Per Second|
|Form Factor||3.5 inches|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Product Dimensions||14.7 x 2.61 x 10.2 cm; 720 Grams|
|Item Weight||720 g|
|Item Model Number||HDWG160UZSVA|
|Date First Available||1 January 2015|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
3.5" 6TB 7200rpm 256MB, HDWG160UZSVA
- DESIGNED FOR NAS - Toshiba recognizes the need for high-reliability disks in support of modern data storage and retrieval demands including streaming, backup and archiving.
- INTEGRATED RV SENSORS - Regular hard disk drives without RV sensors can affect the performance of a multi-bay NAS System by generating 'knock-on' vibration.
- RELIABLE ALWAYS-ON OPERATION - NAS systems in small businesses or creative environments often need to be accessed by several users, at different locations, simultaneously.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
3.5" SATA Hard Drive 7200 rpm 128/256/512 MB buffer 24/7 operation High reliability and enhanced real-time performance Toshiba Dynamic Cache Technology Toshiba Stable Platter Technology High-endurance design Error recovery control Temperature control
From the manufacturer
Toshiba N300 NAS 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Designed for 24/7 Reliability
The Toshiba N300 NAS Internal Hard Drive is optimized to meet the reliability, endurance, performance, and scalability requirements of a 24/7 network attached storage (NAS) system for personal, home office, and small office use. The N300 has the capacity and speed to grow with your business – delivering up to 14TB (1) storage and up to 256 MB buffer, with scalability up to 8 drive bays (6) in a multi-RAID environment.
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Desktop RAID and servers
- Multimedia server storage
- Private cloud storage
- Small business server and storage
- Interface: SATA 6 Gbit/s
- Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
- Cache size: 128 MB
- Workload rating (8): Up to 180 TB/year
- MTTF (9): up to 1 million hours
Whether you’re hosting a cloud, sharing files between workgroups or powering a high-traffic network, the N300 NAS hard drive delivers advanced reliability supporting workloads of up to 180 TB per year (7) and MTTF of up to 1 million hours (8) to help keep your NAS system running 24/7.
The Speed to Stay Ahead
Designed to handle high data workloads in a multi-RAID NAS environment, the N300 delivers fast data transfer speed up to 260 MB/s (9)* – thanks to the large cache size and 7200 RPM speed. Plus, Toshiba’s cache technology helps optimize cache allocation during read/write cycles to provide high performance in real time.
* transfer speed varies by capacity
Built-in Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors and heat prevention controls detect and compensate for shock, rotational vibration, and heat, while error recovery control helps reduce critical downtime – so you can access your data when you need it.
Peace of Mind
The N300 comes with features to help safeguard your data and provide optimal performance for your NAS system. It’s all backed by over 45 years of storage expertise and exceptional quality of Toshiba, the name you can trust.
|S300 Surveillance (3.5 inch)||V300 Video Streaming (3.5 inch)||N300 NAS (3.5 inch)||X300 Performance (3.5 inch)||P300 Desktop PC (3.5 inch)|
|Application (2)||Office Surveillance system, sDVR, sNVR||Home Surveillance system, DVR, NVR, Set-top Box||Small Office / Home Office Network system||Gaming, Graphics, Photo/Video Editing||Home / Office Desktop Computing|
|Capacities (1)||10TB, 8TB, 6TB, 5TB, 4TB||3TB, 2TB, 1TB, 500GB||14TB, 12TB, 10TB, 8TB, 6TB, 4TB||14TB, 12TB, 10TB, 8TB, 6TB, 5TB, 4TB||3TB, 2TB, 1TB, 500GB|
|Interface||SATA 6 Gbit/s||SATA 6 Gbit/s||SATA 6 Gbit/s||SATA 6 Gbit/s||SATA 6 Gbit/s|
|Rotational Speed||Up to 7200 RPM||Up to 5940 RPM||7200 RPM||7200 RPM||7200 RPM|
|Cache Size||Up to 256 MB||64 MB||Up to 256 MB||Up to 256 MB||64 MB|
|Workload Rate (7)||Up to 180 TB/yr||Up to 180 TB/yr||Up to 180 TB/yr|
1. Actual formatted capacity may vary. For details, see Toshiba's consumer HDD website
2. Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration & operating system
3. The HDD brochure can be viewed online at Toshiba's consumer HDD website
4. Product specifications, colors, configurations and components are subject to change without notice
5. "2.5-inch" & "3.5-inch" mean the form factor of HDDs. They do not indicate drive's physical size
6. For "Drive Bays Supported", please contact your Solutions Provider as compatibility with host device will vary based on the system
7. Workload is defined as the amount of data written, read or verified by commands from host system
8. MTTF (Mean Time to Failure). Actual operating life of the product may be different
9. The maximum sustained data rate & interface speed may be restricted to the response speed of host system & by transmission characteristics
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered these due to the Prime expedited shipping that got them to me in just over 12hrs from order placement. Unfortunately however, the packaging by Amazon was absolutely woeful.
The 2 drives I ordered arrived in a padded satchel but the drives themselves were just sitting in their anti-static bags with no protection of any kind from each other or from moving around in the large empty space of the padded satchel.
Bad, bad, bad!
Currently running comprehensive tests on the disks before putting them into comission... next time I might stick with big name retailers if this is how Amazon package delicate electromechanical devices!
Top reviews from other countries
No issues with the drives and I installed them in my NAS and all worked like a charm.