|Product Dimensions||6.35 x 14.61 x 22.23 cm; 113.4 Grams|
|Item Model Number||037|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||113 g|
The 3-Step Cradle Cap System by Fridababy | DermaFrida The FlakeFixer | Sponge, Brush, Comb and Storage Stand for Babies with Cradle Cap
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LATHER: Use soft foam sponge to lather up baby’s head with baby soap, cradle cap shampoo or oil. Replacement sponges available (sold separately).
- LOOSEN: Next loosen the flakes on baby’s scalp by massaging in a circular motion with gentle bristle brush that contours to baby’s head.
- LIFT: Then lift flakes away from baby’s scalp and out of the hair with fine tooth comb.
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The only 3-step regimen with the hard tools parent’s need to remove the flakes!
- EFFECTIVE + GENTLE: Super soft, dense sponge and gentle bristles for sensitive baby skin without compromising effectiveness.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Did you know that almost 70% of babies end up with crusty cradle cap? Give flakes the brush off with our Flake Fixer - the first 3-step system specially designed to fix the flake situation. First LATHER (with sponge), then LOOSEN (with brush) and LIFT (with comb) then get back to baby with more cradle, less cap.