|Mfg Recommended age||8 year and up|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 2 x 6.5 cm; 136 Grams|
8 Sets 3D-Puzzle Model Battleship Aircraft Carrier Toy Submarine, Plastic Model Warships Ship Kits, Navy Ship Battleship Models for Collection by Kvvdi
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INCLUDING: Virginia-class submarine, Slava-class cruiser, Type 054A frigate, HMS Hood, USS Vincennes (CG-49), Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning, USS Sacramento (AOE-1), Aegis destroyer. Total in 8 Sets.
- EASY TO INSTALL: A small number of parts and comes with installation instruction allows you to complete the model in a short time. Precise craftsmanship allows them to be installed without any glue.
- EASY TO Store: Each size in 6 inches makes you can store them in a small position on your desk.
- MULTIPLE TYPES: This model kit contains model warships, aircraft carrier, submarine. Satisfy your interest in the collection of naval military models.
- CHOKING HAZARD: This product is suitable for children above 8 years old.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
INCLUDING: (8 sets of naval military models)
Virginia-class submarine ---------- 1:766
Slava-class cruiser --------------- 1:1242
Type 054A frigate ----------------- 1:900
HMS Hood -------------------------- 1:1748
USS Vincennes (CG-49) ------------- 1:1152
Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning - 1:2030
USS Sacramento (AOE-1) ------------ 1:1615
Aegis destroyer ------------------- 1:1025
Size: 6 inch in length
The Virginia class, also known as the SSN-774 class, is a class of nuclear-powered fast attack submarines (hull classification symbol SSN) in service with the United States Navy.
The Slava-class cruiser (Soviet designation Project 1164 Atlant) is a type of large, conventionally powered warship, designed and constructed for the Soviet Navy and currently operated by the Russian Navy.
The Type 054A (NATO codename Jiangkai II) frigate is a class of Chinese multi-role frigates, the first of which entered service with the People's Liberation Army Navy Surface Force in 2007.
The HMS Hood (pennant number 51) was the last battlecruiser built for the Royal Navy. Commissioned in 1920.
The USS Vincennes (CG-49) was a Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser outfitted with the Aegis combat system that was in service with the United States Navy from July 1985 to June 2005.
The Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoningis the first aircraft carrier commissioned into the People's Liberation Army Navy Surface Force.
The USS Sacramento (AOE-1)was the third ship in the United States Navy to bear the name, for both the river, and the capital city of California.
The Aegis Combat System is an American integrated naval weapons system developed by the Missile and Surface Radar Division of RCA.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For my son he didn't mind and just imagined the hole where a cannon was meant to be was a missile/rocket or flare. But it does show that the quality of each piece is not as good as it could be.