|Package Dimensions||8.4 x 6.7 x 0.7 cm; 40 Grams|
|Item Model Number||CU07|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CU07|
|Item Weight||40 g|
4Car4U for Audi Cup Holders Insert Coaster Automotive Accessories Fits Audi Q3 Q5 SQ5 Q7 Q8 A3 S3 RS3 A4 S4 A5 S5 RS5 A6 S6 A7 S7 RS7 A8(2.75" Diameter-2PCS)
|Price:||+ $7.38 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 5mm Thick/2.75 inch Diameter Car Coaster for Most Cars, Anti Slip Cup Mat Can be Used at Anywhere.(Please check the diameter of cup slot before order)
- High Quality: Made of Excellent Quality Silicone, Environmental Protection Durable Against with High Temperature from Sunshine Without Smell.
- Easy Install: Put Them Inside the Cup Slot Directly, Useful to Place the Drink Inside the Cup Slot and Keep Stable when Driving under the Variable Traffic Situation.
- Wide Compatibility: Fits for Audi Q3 Q5 SQ5 Q7 Q8 A3 S3 RS3 A4 S4 A5 S5 RS5 A6 S6 A7 S7 RS7 A8 Series..
- Long-Term Guarantee: 4Car4U--The BEST For Car For YOU! BUY NOW, 4Car4U Offer ZERO RISK, 100% Money Refund For Any Problem Within 90 Days!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
4Car4U Automotive Cup Holders Insert Coaster - Silicone Coaster Anti Slip Cup Mat For Audi-2Pcs
5mm thick,2.75 inch/70mm Diameter,made of excellent quality silicone,environmental protection durable.
By using the Coaster of "4car4u",can well-using to against with high temperature from sunshine without smell,Keep stable under the variable traffic situation.
Fits for Audi Q3 Q5 SQ5 Q7 Q8 A3 S3 RS3 A4 S4 A5 S5 RS5 A6 S6 A7 S7 RS7 A8 Series
(Other cars's cup slot fit the range of the Diameter is well used)
Please check the diameter of your dear car's cup slot before order!!!
4Car4U--The BEST For Car For YOU!!!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 9 September 2020
Truthfully, it isn't even the real R for the type R logo and that was my first clue, but I gave it a go anyway.
2020, Civic Type R