ANNKE 8-Channel 5MP Security DVR Recorder 1TB HDD and (8) 5MP CCTV PIR Cameras Surveillance System, H.265+ Compression, Smart Motion Detection & Email Alert
Enhance your purchase
- 【5MP Super HD Resolution & 100ft Night Vision】Provide 150% more pixels than standard 1080P and 2560x1944 detailed image during the day and night, this cctv camera system enables you to see faces, license plates, packages and everything in stunning clarity. The high-end EXIR array LEDs give you superb 100ft night vision
- 【H.265+ Video Compression and Built in 1TB Hard Drive】As the most advanced compression technology, H.265+ can greatly improve compression efficiency and maximize storage space. It also takes up less bandwidth and enables smooth remote viewing. With the pre-installed 1TB HDD， you can record for about 50 days. Protect your family in safe day and night
- 【PIR Detection Triggered】 Built-in sensitive PIR sensor detects movement of human and animal accurately, release you from annoying false alerts caused by facts irrelevant to security. Once PIR detection triggers alert, white light will turn on immediately to capture clear images and deter thieves and brigands
- 【Easy Remote Access & Instant Push Notification】 You can get easy access to the surveillance system via iOS/Andriod phone, tablet and PC, and keep everything under control from anywhere. It will send real-time email alerts and APP alarm pushes as soon as any alert is triggered, so you can take actions immediately to avoid worse loses.
- 【GDPR Compliant & 2 Year Worry-Free Warranty】All ANNKE products are CE, FCC and HDMI certified, Any problems please feel free to contact us, 📌📍Help center:help.annke.com, 📌📍Email:email@example.com, 2-year warranty and 90-day money back guarantee, includes free parts replacement and lifetime technical support
- Item Weight : 6.35 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 24 February 2020
- Manufacturer : ANNKE
- ASIN : B0852XBRBW
- Manufacturer reference : AA-DW81KD1-V3-R8BN#AU
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you fed up with your present camera system because it fails to capture the faraway license plate and human face that you want to see? Are you tired of deleting your video recordings over and again just to release more storage space? Cancel your worries, as ANNKE CCTV camera system offers a perfect solution to the above problems. It delivers 5MP ultra HD footage and enables you to see every tiny detail clearly. And thanks to the most advanced H.265+ video compression, you will seldom worry about if you are running out of disk storage space. With its exquisite design and exceptional functions, ANNKE CCTV camera system will be your ideal choice.
· 5MP HD Ultra Clear and Smooth Footage
· Cutting-Edge H.265+ Video Compression
· Email Alarm with Snapshots and APP Push
· EXIR Night Vision for 24/7 Coverage
· USB 3.0 Backup & 4K Video Output
· Easy Remote Access on Mobile Devices
· Smart Search/Playback Functions
· IP67 Weatherproof Cameras
Image Sensor: 5MP CMOS Image Sensor
Video Resolution: 5MP(2560*1944@30fps)
Lens: Bullet-3.6 MM/Dome-2.8MM
Number of Infra-Red LEDs: 2
Day and Night Function: Support IR-CUT
Night Vision Distance: Up to 100ft/30m
Wide Dynamic Range: Digital WDR
* 1x 8CH 5MP DVR with 1TB HDD
* 8x 5MP Dome Cameras
* 1x 5.9ft/1.8m HDMI Cable
* 1x 3.2ft/1m Ethernet Cable
* 1x Power Adapter for DVR
* 2x Power Adapter for Cameras
* 8x 60ft/18.3m BNC Cable
* 2x 4-to-1 Power Splitter
* 1x USB Mouse
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The DVR gives you quite a lot of control over most aspects of its daily use and can be tailored to do most things well.
-There are no false alarms with the PIR sensors as long as you use the "false alarm filter". If you don't, it will false alarm all the time with light changes and the like. I could not adjust them out. The trouble with using the "filter" is that it reduces the PIR detection alert range down to 3-4 meters which is not much. It does still mark the recording with a smart tag when it sees movement outside of this range, but it does not alert you. This is what makes it effective for after the fact review and not as compelling for prevention when you are home. A bit of a trade off between no falsies and adequate alerts.
- The smart review function of your recordings works really well and you can quickly review the night’s tags. Most of these are false alerts like moths, birds, car headlights and the like. Good that it picks them up but better that it doesn’t wake you with them.
-Event review is really quick and shows the events that resulted in an alert being sent.
- My hard drive failed within a couple of days. How is this good? Well it isn’t, except that my email was responded to immediately and a new hard drive was sent same day based on the screen shots I had sent of the hard drive test that comes as part of the firmware. A better quality AV based Seagate was sent to replace the ordinary Toshiba drive. Excellent service by Annke.
-Cloud back up to Drop Box works really well, but was a nightmare to set up due to poor instructions.
-Email alerts work well too, and are another option to relying on push alerts. Avoid gmail as the sender as google makes it impossible. Outlook worked well for me.
The room for improvement:
-The instructions are terrible. There are many hours of trial and error pain involved. I’m talking days really. Many of the online FAQs help but they often miss one critical instruction such as ticking another box and this wastes countless hours. They also cover multiple models at the same time and don’t always match your kit.
- The push alerts via the app are a bit hit and miss which is annoying as it is what alerts you when you’re not home. Some don’t turn up. Some turn up late, sometimes just a minute or two and some turn up an hour or two later. Most are on time, but my confidence in this is low, and it is really important unless you are having your cameras monitored.
- When booted up it sometimes does not go online and when this happens the only way you will know is when you can’t get a push alert or can’t see the cameras from outside the network. A bit of a problem if you’ve left home already, as it requires a re-boot to get back online and you can’t do this easily remotely. The solution is to check on-screen when you boot up, but not really good enough.
- The lack of a 2 way audio on any camera makes front door monitoring a no go. Such a shame not to offer this.
If you’re buying this to review recordings or have live monitoring it does all this really well. If you want it to alert you at the point of a “break in”, it can be a little inconsistent if you’re relying on the push alert, and I wouldn’t be looking at it in place of an alarm. The buzzer on the DVR however is always reliable and if it is somewhere near your sleeping area you may hear it. Once set up, this system is nice to use, gives you good day and night vision, and does let you do many things well once you’ve got past the BIG learning curve. If you buy one, be prepared to invest time in it. I came close to sending it back due to frustration at not being able to get it to do what it should, but ultimately it always did, just the process was a bit painful! I’m starting to love it now!