|Number of Pieces||1|
|Item Model Number||880229|
|Product Dimensions||14.99 x 6.1 x 5.59 cm; 158.76 Grams|
Ledlenser - T2 Flashlight, Black
|Price:||+ $7.91 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SEE EVERYTHING, DO ANYTHING: With 25-240 lumens and a 60-180 meter range, the T2 can handle any job or adventure. The T2 runs up to 25 hours and takes regular AAA batteries.
- BRIGHT. READY: The T2 offers a bright, even light that goes the distance. The tactical end cap switch makes it easy to change modes and turn it on and off.
- LIGHT IN YOUR POCKET: The lightweight and compact design lets you stash it anywhere and take it everywhere. The aluminum casing and IPX6 resistance mean your light won't let you down.
- LIFE IN A NEW LIGHT: Switch between two light modes (high and low) for the perfect light for any situation.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tactical squared. Small, but not to be overlooked - that's the T² (also known as the "T Squared"). Its bright, homogeneous light shines for up to 25 hours, while its diamond ripple surface remains an eye-catcher even when it's switched off and provides extra grip. What's more, the T is almost indestructible and weighing just 3.5 oz, you can use it for long periods without your arm feeling heavy. It therefore has the best prerequisites for surviving even long, tactical missions. IN THE BOX T2 Flashlight Hand Strap 3 AAA Batteries 5 Year *
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
100 % recommended.
Reviewed in the United States on 14 October 2019
Got my first Led Lenser back in 2005-2006 roughly. It still works today. Started having issues recently but I used a little lemon juice to clean the spring and its back to working perfectly again. I've never changed the bulb on it. Not once. I love everything about it. Its bright enough you can see it in the middle of a summer day. Any way I'm so happy with my first one I thought I should get another one for my car. The new one just arrived and yet again. I'm in love. I kind of wish I got the rechargeable one. But long story short this is 100% the light you should get.
There are no cheap parts. All metals, the blob and button are really nice. If this new one is like my old one. I'll have this for YEARS.