- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
8Bitdo SN30 Pro USB Gamepad for Nintendo Switch, Windows, Raspberry Pi (SN Edition) (Nintendo Switch/)
Order within 14 hrs and 52 mins
Enhance your purchase
- Wired Controller, USB Cable: 1.8m.
- Compatible with Switch (Version 3.0.0 or above), Windows, Raspberry pi devices.
- Rumble Vibration.
- Support Turbo Function.
- Update your firmware at support.8bitdo.com.
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 15.6 x 4.2 x 9.7 cm; 145.15 Grams
- Release date : 30 October 2019
- ASIN : B07R481CVY
- Item Model Number : 6922621500964
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,318 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch & Windows & Raspberry Pi
It boasts a full button set with clickable joysticks, rumble vibration, home and screen shot buttons. Not to mention a proper d-pad.
Customized Turbo function (Windows only)
Windows, Steam (Windows), Raspberry Pi, Switch
X-input, Switch mode
1 x Gamepad and instruction manual
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The d-pad similarly has deteriorated. Again, it worked fantastically when it first arrived but it has now softened it's extremely difficult to press a cardinal direction without inadvertently triggering a diagonal.
I spoke to the 8bitdo's support and they agreed, with no fuss, to send replacement parts. These parts, delivered from China, took months to arrive. Not sure what the delay would be outside of the covid pandemic. The rubber pads can be used to DIY repair the controller by unscrewing the controller (which uses torx screws ie: star-shaped) and replacing the old pads inside with new ones.
I have spoken to others and they have had uncannily similar issues. Avoid, especially if, like me, you're trying to play kaizo-precise games.