|Package Dimensions||17.88 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm; 454 Grams|
|Item Model Number||AI-DTA4-8|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||454 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
AC Infinity Flexible 4-Inch Aluminum Ducting, Heavy-Duty Four-Layer Protection, 8-Feet Long for Heating Cooling Ventilation and Exhaust
Enhance your purchase
- Designed for ventilation applications including HVAC, dryer, grow rooms and tents.
- Four-layer design makes it more durable and resistant to leaks, tears, and cuts.
- Steel-wire spiral structure is flexible and easy-to-install in hard to reach places.
- Constructed of aluminum and thermoplastic; tube can be shortened for various applications.
- Ducting Size: 4” | Length: 8 feet | Includes two stainless steel 4" duct clamps
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This ducting is designed for various ventilation, circulation, and heating/cooling transfer applications. It features a four-layer design, utilizing heavy-duty flame resistant aluminum foil lining inside. The outer layer uses dual PVC thermoplastic to cover the inner layer, making it more durable and leak-resistant than single-layered ducting. Its steel-wire spiral construction makes the ducting flexible and easy to install in hard to reach places. The ducting includes two stainless steel duct clamps and can be shortened to fit many applications.
Use this ducting with a duct fan system for various air circulation and ventilation projects like hydroponic grow rooms and tents, bathroom and attic exhausts, heat and cooling routing etc. This ducting can also be used for cooling AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 June 2021
Reviewed in Canada on 11 July 2020