|Product Dimensions||17.91 x 6.71 x 3.91 cm; 154.22 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ACM91|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Usage||Outdoor and indoor|
|Item Weight||154 g|
BSIDE ACM91 Digital Clamp Meter DC/AC Current True RMS Auto-Ranging 6000 Counts Multimeter Live Check V-Alert Temperature Capacitance Frequency Tester with Back Clip
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- [A wide range of use] Suitable for factory and home use, it is an ideal multi-function clamp for both professionals and instrument enthusiasts.
- [Dual Line Display]: Dual line display can show both AC voltage/current and frequency or Celsius and Fahrenheit on the screen.
- [1mA Sensitivity]: 1mA sensitivity when measures AC/DC current by clamp.
- [Back clip design]: The back clip design makes it more portable; the side probe bracket design is convenient for one-handed testing.
- [V-alert function]: Non-contact way to detect AC voltage existence to prevent any possible danger; Data hold function can freeze current reading.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Measure AC/DC current (minimum 1mA by clamp)
- Measure microamps μA (minumum 0.1μA by terminals)
- Measure AC and DC voltage
- Live wire check, V-alert measurement
- Measure frequency, temperature, resistance, continuity and capacitance
- Low impedance voltage measurement
- Clamp on frequency function
- Auto range, Auto power off, data hold, low battery indication
- Conform to the IEC-61010-1, IEC-61010-2-030, IEC-61010-2-032, IEC-61010-2-033 standards
- Over-voltage protection class CAT III 300V, CAT II 600V, pollution degree II
- Display: 6000 counts
- DC current: 6A/60A/100A 0.001A/0.01A/0.1A ±(3.0%+5)
- DC current(μA): 0-200μA 0.1μA ±(0.8%+5)
- AC current: 6A/60A/100A 0.001A/0.01A/0.1A ±(2.5%+5)
- DC voltage: 6V/60V/600V 0.001V/0.01V/0.1V ±(1.0%+3)
- AC voltage: 6V/60V/600V 0.001V/0.01V/0.1V ±(1.0%+3)
- Low impedance LOZ: Max 600V Resolution 0.1V
600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ 0.1Ω/0.001KΩ/0.01KΩ/0.1KΩ/0.001MΩ ±(1.0%+3)
60MΩ 0.01MΩ ±(1.2%+20)
- Capacitance: 600µF/6000µF 0.1µF/1µF ±(4.0%+3)
- Frequency: 60Hz/1000Hz 0.1Hz/1Hz ±(1.0%+5)
- Frequency(by clamp): 60Hz/1000Hz 0.1Hz/1Hz ±(1.0%+5)
- Buzzer: If the resistance is less than 30Ω, the continuity beeper sounds
- Temperature: -20°C~500°C 1°C/2°F (2.0%+2)
- Clamp Capacity: 20mm
- Power: 1.5V (AAA) x 2 (not included)
- Size: 179mm x 67mm x 36 mm
- Weight: 137g
1 x AC/DC Clamp Meter
1 x Probes
1 x Thermocouple
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The 'Live' check needs the operator to hold the unit as it appears to require a capacitive earth connection - like the neon testers but with a less tingly current! IE you can't use the probe and leave the unit on the bench.
The extra flanges for holding the probe for 'Live' testing can get in the way in tight spaces. I may have to cut them down...
Overall, though, nice tool for the price.