|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Standing screen display size||1.5 Inches|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Ion|
|Supported Standards||MP3, AAC, ACELP, APE, FLAC, WMA, WAV|
|Package Dimensions||19.89 x 19.1 x 2.39 cm; 30.05 Grams|
|Item Weight||30 g|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||17 September 2020|
32GB Clip Jam MP3 Player, AGPTEK Bluetooth 5.0 Portable Music Player HiFi Lossless Sound with FM Radio, Voice Recorder, E-Book, Supports up to 128GB TF Card
Enhance your purchase
|Supported standards||MP3, AAC, ACELP, APE, FLAC, WMA, WAV|
|Memory storage capacity||32 GB|
|Display size||1.5 inches|
About this item
- 【Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 】AGPTEK MP3 player adopts upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 has better compatibility, stable signal and reduces the power consumption of the music player. You can pair the Bluetooth MP3 Player with your Bluetooth wireless headphones or car bluetooth speaker. (Tips:Unable to connect to cellphone via Bluetooth)
- 【Lightweight & Wearable Clip Design】AGPTEK MP3 player comes with detachable watch strap and clip can prevent shaking off when running. It's easy to operate with 7 operation buttons and independent volume adjustment buttons. Small size and super lightweight, good companion for running, hiking, jogging and cycling!
- 【32GB Large Memory】Built-in 32GB large memory and support up to 128GB TF card. (TF card not Included)It means that you can download thousands songs and store a lot of files. It will work better with AGPTEK TF card.
- 【Hi-Fi Lossless Sound Quality】With a professional digital noise reduction chip, AGPTEK Bluetooth MP3 player can reduce noises to give you the most original sound quality and ensure a high-quality audio experience. Supports the music format like MP3 WMA APE FLAC WAV AAC-LC ACELP and so on.
- 【Multi-function MP3 player】AGPTEK Multifunctional MP3 player with music play, video play, voice record, FM radio, Pedometer Mode, photo Browsing, E-book(Support TXT Format Only) A-B repeat, alarm clock, calendar, file folders, built-in speaker, time screen-saver etc. It's a great gift for children, old people or your friends!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Steady Bluetooth 5.0 Connection
2. Protable Clip Design
3. Large Capacity: Built-in 32GB internal memory up tp 128GB TF card.
4.Hi-Fi Lossless Sound Quality
5.Multi-function MP3 player:Music, FM Radio,E-Book
6.1.5 inch TFT screen
Using Bluetooth 5.0 technology has faster and more stable signal transmission, clearer sound quality and lower power consumption than Bluetooth on the market, thus ensuring a firm and stable connection with your Bluetooth headsets, speakers. Very useful for exercise or when running or go to the gym
HiFi Lossless Sound Quality
The MP3 Player adopts professional intelligent digital noise reduction chip ensuring high-qualified & crisp audio experience. Support most of the popular audio formats: MP3/ WMA/ APE / FLAC / WAV/ /DRM / ACELP.
This MP3 Player not only has music function, but also features as well as e-book, FM radio, recording, alarm clock, picture, pedometer function, perfect for sports running, traveling
Portable Clip Design
portable clip design,weight only 30g,small size with bluetooth.You can enjoy music when doing exercise without any trouble, easy to carry, especially when you take exercise, running, jogging, traveling and hiking.
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 4 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a great little player at a good price and I wasn't expecting something amazing but this has a few issues that need to be resolved.
1. It doesn't recognize the headset controls other than play and stop. Not a big deal but it would be good if it could be controlled from the headset.
2. Songs play twice. When choosing a folder to play or playing music all songs play twice before moving on to the next song.
3. If the forward key is pressed and help the song repeats. If it is pressed and held again it plays the next song.
4. If you are using the stopwatch function you have to leave the music to play so the stopwatch can be operated. If you leave the stopwatch running and go back to the music the stopwatch is stopped and reset. When using the stopwatch the keys do not control the music although the headset will stop and play. (No fast forward or repeat)
That means that if you are exercising and using the stopwatch you need to listen to each song play twice.
5. The bluetooth is not as good as my three year old phone but good enough. Has minor drop outs.
It would be ideal to be able to use the stopwatch and skip tracks with the music but maybe that is asking too much??
Acceptable for the price but needs a firmware update to fix some things.
Top reviews from other countries
As far as features and general functionality for the most part it ranks well, probably in the top 50% of the alternatives.
It also has an attractive physical build quality that on the surface seems much more polished than many others in the price range. Also, at 32 GB, it gives a generous amount of storage without having to use another external micro SD card.
Unfortunately, the unit has some fatal flaws which make it score at the very bottom of the pack.
1) Most critically it has a faulty hardware design. Perhaps I just got a bad unit, but I find this unlikely - especially because AGPTek support would not discuss the failings with me. During my testing of this with similar units I was copying a fair amount of music to and from the internal storage. Out of all the devices I tested with (all with the same cable) this device consistently dropped the USB connection to my PC. While transferring between 5-10 GB of music I had to constantly replug the device and restart the transfer. On several occasions, after dropping connection I got a disk error after plugging it back into my PC. I reformatted the internal card and reset to factory settings, but the same thing continued to happen 3 or 4 more times.
2) Sorting issues. While not as critical as the design flaw with the faulty memory/interface, it is certainly an annoyance. All other players will properly sort when in "Music" mode: 01, 02, 03,...10,11,12,etc. This is true even of some of AGPTek's other models. However this model will sort like so: 01,10,02,20,03,04,05,....11,12,etc.. Again, AGPTek refuses to acknowledge this and in general I found their support much worse than the alternatives (and that isn't saying much because all of these Chinese based companies have very poor support, but AGPTek was particularly bad).
3) Scroll speeds: Whether is is scrolling through a list of songs, or allowing the text of a song/album/artist name to scroll across the screen, this unit scrolls at half the speed of some of the competition. This can be an annoyance as it can take up to a minute to allow the device to scroll through the info of a song which has a long album/artist/song name. There is no reason that the scroll speed couldn't be sped up 50-100% and still be perfectly readable.
Were they to fix their hardware issues, and the sorting problem (and preferably the scroll speeds), I wouldn't have a problem recommending this as one of the best options in the $30 range. As it stands though, I can't recommend this to anyone.
I liked the Oakcastle because it has a button lock switch and the screen menu is slightly more user friendly. The "equalizer" bars are just for show, and do not correspond to what is being played. The partially translucent silicone cover they provide with the Oakcastle is useless since it covers the screen and most of the switches/buttons. The Victure player had a few more Bluetooth connection issues than the other players.
Biggest problem is any kind of resume play. there is a resume, but either I cant fine how to make it work, OR it just doesnt work. So every time you power down, be prepared to start from scratch.
UPDATE** 2 weeks in and the clip has broke. Space was the main reason for choosing this, but second was the clip. The plastic for the hinge is weak. At first there was issues with it slipping off pin, now it's just flat broke.
If you're reading this, Hard Pass!