|Package Dimensions||19.1 x 14.2 x 4.2 cm; 174 Grams|
|Item Model Number||HA0021H-MB1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HA0021H-MB1|
|Item Weight||174 g|
AGPtEK Hands-Free Call Center Noise Cancelling Corded Monaural Headset Headphone for Desk Telephone with 4-Pin RJ9 Crystal Head
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
- DESIGN FOR CLEAR CHAT - AGPtEK headset is built-in flexible adjustable microphone which can be twisted discretionarily to pick up your loud & clear voice. Reduces unwanted background noise for clear conversation.
- DURABILITY & WEARABILITY - The headset is made of the flexible metal hose with the positioning accuracy. Helical headphone cable which will avoid damaging during the use.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR - This headset headphone is designed with adjustable headband and fluffy earpads pad with memory foam. Enjoy extended comfort with padded earpad and flexible headband. Also, our hearing protection technology in AGPtEK headset cares of the user's hearing.
- EASY TO USE - Direct connect over the head headset, no additional amplifiers or adapters required.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Headsets for phone sales, telephone counseling services, insurance, hospitals, banks, telecom operators, enterprises etc¡
1 x AGPtEK Dailpad Headset
1 x Free RJ9/RJ11 Headset Adapter
How To USE:
1. Connect the Male RJ11 of the Headset Adapter to the Headset Port of your Telephone.
2. Plug your RJ11 Headset into the Female RJ9/RJ11 of the Headset Adapter.
3. Then you could Adjust to the Circuit Line of the 8 Circuit Lines until Your New headset could works well with your Phone by Connecting to the Headset Adapter.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 27 August 2015
Pros: It kept my hands free for typing, the microphone stayed put, the plastic "arm" holding the microphone was bendable and very sturdy. I really liked that I could adjust it so easy and feel confident that it wouldn't slip out of position. Good quality audio from the earpiece speaker.
Cons: It was a little pricey for my taste, the materials seemed like cheap quality, and it was bit uncomfortable to wear for a long time in my opinion.
The earpiece made my ear sore after a few hours, it was just too small and thus rested against my ear awkwardly. It slid off my ear a lot, constantly had to readjust it.
The metal headband was unmoldable and did not lay properly, it always felt like the headset would fall off. If I tried to tilt my head downward to look at the floor it would fall off.
Something about the headset's voice recording is strange. I played back my calls from time to time and I could hear an echo and sometimes customers complain about it. Maybe the microphone was picking up the audio from the speaker or maybe I got a wonky headset, I never did figure out the problem or a solution...
The cord was too short and stiff and could not be bent or manipulated in order to make it sit properly on the desk, this caused the "remote" on the cord to lay upside down! I even went as far as using a piece of tape to hold the cord in the proper position...
[Edited] After leaving my two-star review because of these minor annoyances, customer support reached out to me and offered a full refund with no return required. They also thanked me for my review as it was useful for them to make updates to the headset. I adjusted my rating to 4 stars due to their great customer relations and reassurance that the model would be updated, l hope they solve those issues.
Taking off one star because the arm that's supposed to hold the headset is very poorly designed. It takes some effort to get the headset in and out of it. I gather from the photo that the idea is to fold up the headset when you put it in the mount, but then you just have to fold it back down again every time you use the phone, which is a nuisance. If you want to keep the headset adjusted the way you want it for talking, you have to put it in the mount kind of upside down and sideways.