|Package Dimensions||16.7 x 10.9 x 3.1 cm; 28.35 Grams|
|Item Model Number||CBC2-3rd-US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||28.3 g|
AGPTEK Cable Clips,50 Pieces Adhesive Cord Organizers, 25PCS Adjustable Multipurpose Cable Ties and 25PCS Cable Clips for Cable Management, Black
- ✔ 25PCS CABLE CLIPS and 25PCS Cable Ties. Come with 50 pieces in total, strong adhesive make it grip firmly.
- ✔ Cable organization: cable clip organizer attaches to a smooth surface firmly and help keep your place neat and organized, free from annoyance of mess wires, clean and tidy environment makes you at ease
- ✔ PERFECT SIZE AND ADJUSTABLE. Our high quality cable drop solution will fit large, medium and small cables. Can be adjusted, suitable for all kind of different cable in your home, office, and car, meet your all need.
- ✔ Free from Annoyance of disordered cables, space-saving: Cable clip holders come to be extremely functional for you to keep wires uncluttered and neat, at the same time, creative methods to utilize them is available such as hang clothing, necklace, hand chain, strings, etc.
- ✔ SUITABLE aLMOST ALL SURFACES. Suitable for cars, house and office, can be applied to various cables such as computer cables, TV cables, Christmas lights cable, USB cables and so on
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Have you been annoyed by the cluttered desk filled with different kinds of cables?
HERE, AGPTEK Brilliant and strongly adhesive Kit contains 25 Cable Clips & 25 Cable Tie for Car, Home and Office wire keeper.
Adjustable Cable Ties:
Color: White Main Material: PV Plastic Dimensions: 24mm x 18mm * 7mm (Max.L x Max.W x H) Max. Wire diameter: 25mm
Color: Black Main Material: PV Plastic Dimensions: 19mm x 15mm * 7mm (Max.L x Max.W x H) Application: Suitable for small diameter cables.(You can cut out the inner band of the clip when wire diameter exceeds 5mm)
25 x Adjustable Cable Ties
25 x Cable clips
Durable and extensively for cable management
---Applicable cable diameter: 0 - 5 mm (0 - 0.2 inch)
Warm notice :
1, Do not use on the surface which is wet, dirt or with oil and wax etc. Please wipe out the surface where you are going to paste with a clean cloth and fully dry the surface.
2, Do not place it near high temperature.
3, When the temperature falls to 10 degrees or below, please use a hair dryer to slightly heat the adhesive side.
---Free from Annoyance of disordered cables
The wire clips are adjustable so you can put 1 or many cords through the clip. Extremely functional for you to keep wires uncluttered and neat .
Suitable for small diameter cables.
(You can cut out the inner band of the clip when wire diameter exceeds 5mm)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
a single cable. it fails at its ONLY job on a SINGLE cable, a clip that should rightfully hold much larger, or multiple cables, fails to hold a single cable without coming unstuck.
though just a reminder, the clips are mainly for wires/cable with small diametre ( 1-5 mm diametre)...within 1-5 mm diametre wires/cable, you can fit about 3-4 cables in one clip but for thicker wire/cables (with 5-14 mm diametre) you can only fit probably 1 or 2 cables in one clip....
anyway, its still pretty good especially the adhesive..would recommend getting one (along with the other AGPTEK cable management accessories e.g wire straps, sleeve kits) if you want to manage your pc cables neatly ..
Top reviews from other countries
The little tab and plastic strip that hold the cable in place are okay. Threading it is a little bit cumbersome and the plastic strip is not that long. It would be nice if the strip was longer to allow bundling of more cables and also if it was a little easier to slip it through the little notch.
They're cheap, plentiful, and do an okay job.
If you really want to hold it in place I would recommend using these but supplementing it with either additional adhesive or in the worst case scenario, a nail.
If holding cables against metal, I've had to resort to additional glue in order to supplement the adhesive backing if the cable is under stress or pulling.
They do work. They're just not great