|Package Dimensions||22.6 x 17.8 x 5 cm; 920 Grams|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||920 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
WIFI LED Strip Lights 10M (2x5M), ALED LIGHT RGB LED Strips Lights 5050 SMD 300 (2x150), 16 Million Colors, Sync with Music, IP65 Waterproof, Smart Phone APP Controlled LED Band, Work with Alexa, Google Home
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- 【Smartphone application】 The application is compatible with all types of smartphones, Android / IOS systems. Once connected to the 2.4GHz WIFI, you can control the 10M RGB LED strip at will. It is also compatible with Alexa, Google Home.
- 【Synchronizing the rhythm of the music】 The light effect of the RGB 10M LED Strip WIFI can follow the music or sound recording, dance with your voice or music, which will bring you more fun.
- 【Millions of color options】 There are millions of colors that can be selected from these 5050 RGB WIFI LED Strip. You can also choose any color that offers you unlimited colors.
- 【Easy and convenient installation】 The complete LED strip kit includes 2 strips of waterproof LED lights IP65 150LEDs of 5M, 1 x UL-approved 12V power supply, 1 x WIFI signal receiver. Improved tape, more resistant, self-adhesive LED strip, easy to install.
- 【Strip LED strip WIFI waterproof】 The 2x5M LED strips outside are covered with EPOXY, so you can place them outdoors or in the bathroom, never worry about water splashes or bad weather like rain or the snow Just one note: the 5050 RGB LED band is waterproof, but the power supply is not.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- The famous ALED LIGHT brand, our colorful LED strip is versatile for professional lighting and decoration, both inside and outside. They can be used in the country in ceilings, cabinets, shelves in the bathroom and kitchen.
- The LED strip can also be used for Christmas, weddings, clubs, bars, parties, exhibitions and decoration. With these stripes, life will be as colorful and romantic as the lighting of stripes.
- Scan the QR and download an application on your mobile phone. Then, follow the manual, you can control the RGB LED strip with your mobile phone (color selection, brightness mode selection, brightness and other functions) .The smart application offers you more fun and enjoy, for example, unlimited colors for to choose
- Connect your phone with 2.4GHz WiFi, connect the LED strip lights and place the LED strip controller where you can receive the WiFi signal.
- Open the "Magic Home" application and choose the LED strip device to connect it.
- Press the button to turn on the LED strip, now start an exciting operating experience.
- LED: 2 x 150 LED, 30 LED / M
- Length: 10 m (2 x 5 m)
- Voltage: 12V
- Lighting angle: 120
- Temperature: from -20 ° C to 60 ° C
- Features: waterproof function
- Operating system requirements: Android 4.0 / iOS 9.0 version and higher.
2 x LED strips of 5 m 150 LEDs
1 x 12V 5A power supply
1 x WiFi receiver
1 x LED distribution cable
1 x User Manual (Spanish language not guaranteed)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was for my childs bedroom and I can safely say that after over a month, the lights are still as bright as day 1 and my child loves the ability to control from mobile phone and the endless opportunities for colour shades.
1.when installing be careful not to peel the bottom layer of tape off the lights as well as cover layer. I did this when I first started without realising, though fortunately the sticky residue that was left behind on light still stuck to wall for the first few affected metres. Human error :)
2. if installing power pack behind built-in door - which I did - then wireless remote will not work unless door is open. However, the mobile app works regardless so not really an inconvenience.
It brightens my room nicely.
If the cable connections are going to be bumped a lot, use a little tape to hold the connections together.
If you bump it and the lights go out, just unplug and re-plug the power, that fixed it all for me.
Remove the little plastic tab on the remote to activate the battery. (I missed it with the room lights off)