|Package Dimensions||19.89 x 17.5 x 2.79 cm; 91 Grams|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1321|
|Cover Included||Wiring Nuts|
|Special Features||Anti-corrosion, Heat-dissipation, Built-in resistors, Over-current protection, CE、FCC Certification, 60000+ Hours, IP65 waterproof|
|Safety rating||CE FCC Listed|
|Item Weight||91 g|
ALOVECO 12 Volt DC Dimmer Switch for LED RV Lights Interior, 5-24 Volts LED Ceiling Dome Lights Dimmer and Switch for Camper, Recreational Vehicle, Halogen, Auto, Truck, Marine（2 Packs）
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Flexible Usage】12v led dimmer:Input voltage: DC5-24V; Max current: ≤ 6A; Output: 1 channel; Output power: 5V<30W,12V<72W, 24V<144W. Let you to create low-light ambiance
- 【Full Range Dimming Capability】12 volt DC dimmer 5%-100% smoothing dimming, easily adjust the light soft and stable, no flickering
- 【Long Lasting】With high quality aluminum housing,this 12v led DC dimmer provides excellent anti-corrosion and heat-dissipation capacity and ensures lifespan 60000+ Hours
- 【Protect Your Lights】: Built-in resistors,no extra resistors needed,to avoid current loop to protect your device.Has over-current protection, and eliminates problems with buzzing and overheating. CE、FCC Certification for Your Safety
- 【Wide Application&Warranty】Perfect for RVs, trailers, boats, cars, trucks, fits in small spaces where other dimmers can't.2 YEAR WARRANTY Plus 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Connect the Dimmer’s Black wire(“Input-”Marked) to the power supply/RV power supply’s negative pole wire.
Connect the Dimmer’s Red wire(“Input+”Marked) to the power supply/RV power supply’s positive pole wire.
Connect the Dimmer’s White wire(“Onput-”Marked) to the lamp’s negative pole wire.
Connect the Dimmer’s Red wire(“Onput+”Marked) to the lamp’s positive pole wire.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I really like this. Well built. Excited about ordering another. Only one caveat. DO NOT REVERSE THE POLARITY! The application I wanted this for, needs to be positive dimming. This is negative dimming. Meaning that it lowers the negative voltage side and not the positive side. The result in reversing polarity is a smoke show. Yep I smoked it ten minutes out of the package! Wired correctly, it preformed perfectly. I'm not knocking this at all. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is to bring attention to my error and save you from the same. The red wires are both marked input+. I don't believe this has a factor in my issue because this dims the negative side. Positive should be a passthrough. On the photo of the dimmer, the bump is where it smoked (melted).
I highly recommend these dimmer switches.