|Series||Ryzen 3 3100|
|Item Model Number||100-100000284BOX|
|Product Dimensions||13.1 x 7.1 x 13.4 cm; 440 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||13.1 x 7.1 x 13.4 centimetres|
|Item Weight||440 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 May 2020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
AMD Ryzen 3 3100, 4-Core/8 Threads Unlocked, Max Freq 3.9GHz, 18MB Cache Socket AM4 65W with Wraith Stealth Cooler, 100-100000284BOX
- PCIe 4.0 connectivity
- 18 MB cache for higher game performance
- Compatible motherboard socket AM4
- Leading edge 7-nanometer technology for cool, quiet, efficient operation
- High-performance wraith stealth cooler included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AMD Ryzen 3 3rd Gen Desktop Processor is an essential performance for PC games. AMD Ryzen 3 3100 gives you the advantage with speeds up to 3.9GHz3 on 4 cores and 8 threads for high-performance gaming and multitasking. Supported Technologies: Zen Core Architecture, AMD Ryzen Master Utility and VR-Ready Premium. It includes high-performance Wraith Stealth cooler.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The reason I stuck with 3100 was because 3300x was almost 4K (20%+) more expensive. I chose to save that money use it for a better GPU (1650 super vs 1660 super) .
Kudos to Amazon and the seller, I got the processor in 1.5 days after placing the order.
- Great performance for the money - more than adequate performance for running any current game in 1800p at over 60FPS .. if you need it as a desktop to browse the net and run office etc. this processor is more than enough.
- It is clocked at 3.9GHZ .. so it can be overclocked to 4.2 or 4.3 GHZ with very little effort and with the stock cooler. The 3300x is already at 4.35GHZ boost, so overclocking it is more difficult
- CPU runs cool even with a mild overclock (4.1GHZ)
- It is a 4 core, 8 thread processor, so not as powerful as 6 or 8 core processors.. Not the best processor for video processing or multi processing tasks. 4 core may not be the most future proof solution.. For me this is adequate for next 2 years.
- CCX layout is 2+2 and not 4+0 like the 3300x. This processor will be slightly slower than the 3300x at the same frequency .. if you want the fastest 4 core from AMD go for the 3300x
I have paired this CPU with:
- 16GB 3200MHZ DDR4 ram (8GB * 2 in dual channel mode)
- MSI B550 pro vdh wifi motherboard (i want to be able to upgrade to a 4th Gen Ryzen in the future)
- Asus 1660 super dual graphics card
Overall I am very impressed with the performance (for a 4 core processor)
Fallout 4 as an example, I was currently in another playthrough when I did the upgrade. I went from getting like 20ish-30 FPS in the worst downtown areas (that's with a lot of settings down to lowest/medium/off) on the FX 8350 build.
To getting 60FPS pretty much everywhere (With all max settings, except with Godrays OFF and shadow quality set to high and shadow distance set to 6000 in the .ini which is in-between Medium and High)
The worst places for performance loss no longer sent my FPS into the 20s and with the new build the lowest I got was 49fps when it was raining, but it was mainly 55-60 for the worst areas or full 60 everywhere else.
So the Ryzen 3 3100 running with 3200mhz DDR4 certainly improved FPS massively in Fallout 4 (happy about that as I mod the game a lot) this was at 1080p with my RX 480 4G.
I got improvement in others also, but like I said I haven't really tested it much more.
When the Ryzen 4000 CPUs come out I will update the bios when it's released then upgrade to a 8 core Ryzen 7.
This was £95.99 when I bought it and so fair its been beyond my expectations, from a phenom II x4 to this the jump is crazy for the price I had cpu usage always in the high 80 percents minimum in these games Ark survival, atlas online, destiny 2, gta, fallout 4 and everspace but now I sit in the 28 percents and 30s and I love it nothing I own is close to maxing it out.
The fan isnt the best for overclocking as my cpu temp rocketed in just the uefi bios causing me to drop it back to stock.
On normal clock speeds I think it's fine, I was going to put my coolermaster 212 evo back on but I need an am4 bracket kit, this fan looks more subtle so I'll keep running it untill I play stuff more taxing in it.
10/10 would buy again.
After putting it all together it’s an amazing little pc. It runs basically all of my games at over 60fps in ultra settings at 1080p. It runs at 40 degrees idle and only 60-70 when gaming. For only £95 it’s an absolute steal, because I didn’t think I’d ever get the performance like I am out of such little money. If the Ryzen 3 3300x becomes available I highly recommend getting that, but if you’re looking at building a cheap gaming pc right now, the Ryzen 3 3100 is easily the way to go.
Using it as a normal workstation, it performs perfectly with no complaints at all.
So far no issues whatsoever, really happy with it.