|Item weight||0.64 Pounds|
AMIR Motion Sensor Light, Cordless Battery-Powered LED Night Light, Stick-anywhere Closet Lights Stair Lights, Puck Lights, Safe Lights for Hallway, Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, etc.(White - Pack of 6)
Enhance your purchase
|Light source type||LED|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- Super-bright LED Bulbs - Up to 20 Lumen output, 6 pcs super bright SMD 2835 LED; bright enough to make sure you never stumble in the dark
- PIR Motion & Light Sensor - Auto-on within 10 feet, auto-off after 15 seconds of no motion detected helps prolong battery life. It will turn on only when it is dark and when motion is detected
- Easy Installation - Simple to install, no hard-wiring. With adhesive pads and built-in magnet, you can stick on anywhere you like
- Battery Operated - Powered by 3PCS AAA batteries (not included) for coreless installation. To provide you with illumination in areas that have limited or no access to electricity
- Lightweight & Portable Design – Circle shaped and compact sized make it an ideal night light for your bedroom, bathroom, stairs, hallway, kitchen, closet, etc
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|AMIR Motion Sensor Lights||AMIR Motion Sensor Lights||AMIR Motion Sensor Lights|
|Package Quantity||3 Pack||3 Pack||6 Pack|
|Power Source||3 AAA batteries||4 AAA batteries||4 AAA batteries|
|Mounting Type||Adhesive pads+magnet||Adhesive pads+magnet||Adhesive pads+magnet|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED|
Motion Sensor Light, Cordless Battery-Powered LED Night Light, Stick-anywhere Closet Lights Stair Lights
● 1.5v, 0.3w
● Sensitivity: 3 meter Distance
● Sensor Range: 120 degrees
● Operating temp: -20°C-40°C
● LED Qty: 6 LED
● Light color: Pure White
● LED life: 50,000 hours or more
● Mounting: Tape or Magnet
● Product Diameter: 3.15 in
● Thickness: 0.87 in
1. Please kindly check whether the batteries have been installed in the correct direction.
2. This light can only be turned on in darkness environment. The light won't turn on if the light sensor has been detected by the enough light.
3. If you use Alkaline battery first and then change to zinc-manganese dry battery, the lights might not work as the zinc-manganese dry battery is shorter than the Alkaline battery.
4. The sensor light might not work if you use the infrared heater in winter. The infrared will cause failure of the sensor. However, the light will get back to work in 30 minutes after turning off the heater.
5. Please clean the wall surface to keep it dry and clean, so that the double-sided adhesive pads can be pasted tightly.
6 x Motion Sensor LED Night Light
6 x Double-sided adhesive pads
1 x User Manual
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very happy on how bright they are so far i have had no major problems with them.
Top reviews from other countries
- motion sensor works well, in particular if mounted on the ceiling. For some reason, those I mount nearer the floor are less sensitive.
- Light intensity is suitable for night-time - not overly harsh/bright, not flickering. This is not a light you would use in the day or for reading though.
- All 6 in my package are still functioning well after 1.5 months of usage.
- The magnets are an absolute letdown. The designer clearly didn't factor in the weight of the batteries when choosing the magnet. If you are looking for something that sticks magnetically, this WILL NOT WORK. You could peel off the sticker on the back, and poke the magnet out, and replace it with a stronger one, but that's not the point.
- The sensor is supposed to prevent the light coming on when it is already bright, but light sensitivity could be better tuned to match the light intensity of the product. Mine keeps coming on even though the room is already bright.
The one thing I didn’t like was the adhesive on the back of the light. I had a few fall because the adhesive was weak. I’d recommend using a thicker and stronger adhesive to make sure they stay where you put them.
Other than that I love the lights! I want to get a few more for upstairs for when my daughter is running around early in the morning before the sun is up.