|Hardware Platform||No Operating System|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 19 x 27 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item Weight||500 g|
|Item Model Number||8541710122|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||7 June 2018|
AMVR VR Stand,Headset Display Holder and Controller Mount Station for Oculus Rift S/Oculus Quest/Oculus Quest 2 Headset and Touch Controllers
- ✓ Specially designed for Displaying and Storing Oculus Rift S VR Headset and Oculus Quest All-In-One; VR Display Stand detachable design to be stored away and re-assemble easily!
- ✓ Easy to use, with only four steps to assemble;Put your VR Headset and Wireless Controller in VR Stand to make your desktop neat and spectacular;Your friends will be impressed.
- ✓ Protect and Display your Oculus Rift S / Oculus Quest Headset in the VR Headset Stand with the most stable, lowest center of gravity, widest stance
- ✓ Compatibility - Compatible with most standard sized VR headsets including Oculus Go,PSVR-Sony Playstation VR,HTC Vive and Pro,Vive Focus,Samsung Gear VR,and other most all-in-one VR Glasses,but the controller incompatible.
- ✓ 【Warranty】:We warrant this device 18 MONTHS from date of the original purchase for manufacturer defects. If the device fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact seller directly to initiate return and warranty process!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1、VR Headset Display Stand
Specially designed for displaying and storing Oculus Rift S / Oculus Quest VR Headset
2、Easy to Assemble
Easy to use, with only four steps to assemble.
Compatible with most standard sized VR headsets including Oculus Go,PSVR-Sony Playstation VR,HTC Vive and Pro,Vive Focus,Samsung Gear VR,and other most all-in-one VR Glasses,but the controller incompatible.
Prompt : Our store has VR Stand specifically designed for HTC Vive pro Headset,Vive Focus,Oculus Go
Compatible: Oculus Rift S / Oculus Quest VR Headset(Not included)
Touch Controller: Not included
Main Material: ABS+Plastic
1*VR Stand(with 7 parts)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall a fantastic product.
Top reviews from other countries
It can be assembled with or without holders for the Oculus touch controllers. The holding parts are 3D printed, but I don't see any issue with their strength and the Oculus Touch controllers hang on them perfectly. While not ideal, if using this for a Vive, you can prop up the controllers against the holders. The PSVR move controllers won't fit.
It sits nicely on my desk and looks good while doing it. It's perfect for the Oculus Rift with touch controllers and works just as well for other VR headsets I've tried, minus the controllers.
The only thing to watch out for is when moving it, it doesn't lock together so unless you've glued it when you pick it up it can fall apart, but seeing as I leave it sitting in the same spot this isn't an issue for me.
- Quick and simple to Assembly.
- Instructions Supplied (not necessary but welcome)
- Supports the Oculus Rift and it's controllers nicely.
- Overpriced for what it is
- Base is not weighted (could be tipped or knocked over easily if you're not careful)
If this were £15 I'd say it's a bargain but being close to double that and it's a tough sell. Don't get me wrong I like it and it certainly gives your VR setup some added tlc but the choice of using thinner plastics and no weighted base hurt it. If this used thicker plastics to give it more rigidity and a metal base then the price could be justified. For those who can't afford the more elaborate and expensive VR stands I'd recommend it buying it but if you can spring for something better I'd say go for that instead.
Also,the controller hangers are so close to the floor that they are useless with the new Rift S controllers.
Overall, I really couldn't be less pleased with it!
It's also really stable, there is no way it's going to fall over. I'm really pleased with it.