|Product Dimensions||25.91 x 22.1 x 7.37 cm; 1.18 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||13|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Exterior||High Quality Durable Plastic|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PB100|
|Special Features||No batteries required. Use it anywhere/anytime you want.|
|Vehicle Service Type||All the cars from 12V to 24V.|
|Item Weight||1.18 kg|
ANCEL PB100 Automotive Circuit Tester Probe Kit Vehicle Diagnostic Test Tool Car Digital Volt Meter Electrical Power AVOmeter AC/DC Voltage Diode Current Resistance Detector
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WIDE APPLICATION - ANCEL PB100 circuit tester is a fast and efficient electrical scanning probe, works on all 12-24V vehicle electrical systems, including cars, boats, trailers, fuel pumps, relays, and more.
- A MUST-HAVE TOOL - Designed for voltage & polarity testing, continuity testing, signal circuit testing, supply power/activating components, trailer lights & connections testing. It features red/green polarity indicators, follows & locates short circuits, and checks bad Ground contacts.
- 4 WORKING MODES - DC Voltage mode for reading the DC voltage with a resolution of 0.1 volts; AC Voltage mode for reading the Max. voltage, the Min. voltage, and frequency; Resistance mode for reading the resistance between the tip and auxiliary ground lead; Diode mode for checking forward bias or reverse bias.
- SAFETY & DURABLE - An auto circuit breaker makes this tool very safe and sustainable and its short-circuit protection protects the device from overload. A quick self-test is a must before starting to test a circuit or component, which ensures your tool is in excellent condition.
- FRIENDLY DESIGN - A friendly navigate user menu makes it easier to operate, even a beginner without a manual. Built-in 2 headlights allow you to work in the dark area; an extra 20 feet extension cord allows reaching wires in or out of the vehicle or some congested places; a rugged carry case to store the tool whenever.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The PB100 automotive circuit tester probe is a must have tool for both professional mechanics and home-use customers who are looking for a fast and accurate solution on 12V - 24V electrical power AVOmeter AC/DC voltage Diode Current Resistance diagnose. Helps you to activate components in the vehicle or W/Ground, read voltage displays red/green polarity LED, tracking, locate short circuits, and bad ground contacts.
Product Key Features:
- Perform power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing, and component activation;
- Find short to ground and short to the voltage;
- Automatically detect the positive, negative and open circuit;
- 8Amp circuit breaker protection, automatically reset, no button to push;
- High voltage capability: displays up to 60 volts, resolution of 0.1 volt;
- AC-RMS, AC peak to peak, frequency and pulse width for signal testing;
- Comes with an extra 20ft extension cable;
- Powered by vehicle battery or cigarette lighter;
- Three additional modes: MIN / MAX / audible monitoring;
- A large color LCD screen with easy to navigate user menu;
- Ergonomic housing design with water-resistant, rugged blow molded case, easy to handle and store.
While the diagnostic tool is in resistance mode, using the probe tip with chassis ground or the auxiliary ground lead, continuity can be tested on wires and components attached or disconnected from the vehicle’s electrical system. When the probe tip is contacting a good ground, the LCD will indicate”0.0Ω” and the green LED will be on. A beep tone will sound.
Activating Components in Your Hand
If the green LED went off at that instant or if the circuit breaker tripped, the tool has overloaded. It may be due to the following reasons:
Testing Trailer Lights and Connections
While the automotive tester in DC Voltage mode, clip the auxiliary ground lead to the trailer ground, probe the contacts at the jack and then apply the voltage to the probe tip, lets you check the function and orientation of the connector and trailer lights. If the circuit breaker tripped, that contact is likely a ground. Reset the circuit breaker by letting it cool down for 15 seconds.
Voltage & Polarity Testing
While the electrical probe tester is in DC voltage mode, contact the probe tip to a POSITIVE circuit. The red LED will light, and the LCD displays the voltage with a resolution of 0.1V. A beep tone will sound. If you contact the probe tip to a NEGATIVE circuit, the green led will light, and the LCD displays the voltage with a resolution of 0.1V. A beep tone will sound. If you contact the probe tip to an OPEN circuit, neither of the LED will light.
Activating Components in the Vehicle
Warning: Haphazardly applying the voltage to specific circuits can cause damage to a vehicle’s electronic components. Therefore, it is strongly advised to use the vehicle manufacturer’s schematic and diagnosing procedure while testing.
NOTE: When powering up components, you can increase the life of power switch if you press the switch first, then contact the tip to the component. The racing will take place at the tip instead of the contacts of the switch.
Signal Circuit Testing
Easy to test the sensor. For example, if you suspect there is a problem with your M.A.P.,
The probes of this unit are very sharp on the pointed end, easily to get hurt. Better to be more careful when using it.
ANCEL is a professional automotive diagnostic instrument manufacturer. We are very confident in our products and are responsible for our customers. If you encounter any problems in the process of using, please contact us. We will give you a satisfactory solution. *A whole year of warranty. Full refund of quality problems.