ANNKE 8CH Surveillance Camera System 5MP Lite DVR,(4)2MP 1920TVL Super HD Home CCTV security Cameras for Outdoor/Indoor Use, 100Ft Night Vision,Smart Motion Detection,Remote Access, NO HDD - E200
Enhance your purchase
|Room type||Office, Garage, Classroom, Hallway|
About this item
- 【4pcs 1080P HD Weatherproof Cameras】Enjoy crystal clear image(1920x 1080) both during the day and at night ; night vision covers up to 100ft and 82.2°view angle. With IP66 weatherproof housing, cameras can be used indoors and outdoors.
- 【H.265+ Video Compression】As the most efficient and cutting-edge compression technology, H.265+ considerably improves compression efficiency, without sacrificing video quality. It allows you to maximize storage space and enjoy ultra-long recording, up to 7x longer than H.264 on normal conditions.
- 【Motion Detection & Instant Alerts】Stay confident that you won't be bothered by false alerts, as you can customize a specific motion detection zone. And instant email alerts with snapshots and APP alarm pushes allow you to take precautions in time.
- 【Reliable Remote Access】With the free ANNKE VISION APP users can Live View & Playback on Smart Devices(IOS/Android) with WiFi or 2G/3G/4G Anywhere Anytime. Check in on your home or business freely on your phone, table or PC, wherever you have an internet connection.
- 【With/Without Internet】-This all-in-one security system provides 24/7 non-stop recording even without Internet access. For remote access & motion alerts, Internet is required.
There is a newer model of this item:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 41.66 x 29.46 x 19.05 cm; 4.31 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 23 August 2018
- Manufacturer : ANNKE
- ASIN : B00ZW63ESC
- Item Model Number : DU-L81A+KK-74K
Best Sellers Rank:
72,402 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 461 in Home Security Kits
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ANNKE Home Surveillance Camera System:
You can install the cameras anywhere in or around your house with ease.
The system is able to stream 1080P live videos to your smartphone, tablet and PC. When you are away, you can still access the video and receive instant email alerts as well as APP alarm pushes, whenever any motion is captured.
Getting a reliable surveillance system can be the most worthy investment you’ve ever done for your family.
· 1080P Clear and Smooth Live Viewing
· TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP 5-in-1 DVR
· Advanced H.265+ Video Compression
· Easy Remote Access on Mobile Devices
· Customized Motion Detection
· Email Alert with Snapshots & APP Push
· Smart Search/Playback Functions
· 1080P HDMI & VGA Output
· IP66 Weatherproof Cameras
Video Input Mode: TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP
Video Input: 4CH Analog HD/Analog+1CH IP
Video Output: HDMI/VGA Up to 1080P
Video Input: 2 CH up to 960P
Resolution Encoding Resolution：1080P Lite/720P
Image Sensor: 2MP CMOS Image Sensor
Video Resolution: 1920*1080
Lens: 3.6 MM
Number of Infra-Red LEDs: 12
Day and Night Function: Support IR-CUT
Night Vision Distance: Up to 100ft/30m
Operating Conditions: -40 °C – 60 °C (-40°F – 140 °F)
* 1× 8CH 5MP Lite DVR (NO HDD)
* 4×2MP Black Bullet Cameras
* 1×Power Adapter for 4 Camreas
* 1×Power Adapter for DVR
* 4× 60ft BNC Cables&
* 1× 4-to-1 Power Splitters
* 1× USB Mouse&1× User Manual
* 4× Mounting Screw Kits
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Installation is the same as with any wired cameras and the level of difficulty will depend on your particular circumstances. Camera quality both day and night is pretty good. Again, keep in mind the cost of this system. If you are looking for CSI quality then be prepared to spend about $2000 dollars per camera and many times that for the system to record it. These cameras are very light seem cheap but have so far withstood temperatures in excess of 100 degrees and strong wind and rain. Only time will tell how long they will hod up and how well they withstand snow and cold.
The DVR itself is small, light, and a bit flimsy. I was worried when I opened it up to install the hard drive and saw how unimpressive the inner components are. In fact, I was worried about damaging it by setting a small 15 inch LCD monitor on top of it. The DVR did fail to boot once during initial testing and had to be unplugged to restart it. The LED to indicate power on the front of the DVR stopped working after a day of use.
The software is pretty straightforward and easy to use. There are quite a few options that are standard in professional systems but nice to see in such a low cost solution.
I'm rating this product 5 stars for a DVR and cameras at such a low price that actually works decently. I'll update this review if components begin to fail.
Reviewed in the United States on 11 August 2017
Reviewed in the United States on 26 May 2017
1. Package came well packed delivery was quick
2. Set up was very easy
3. 2 of my camera had some vertical lines moving across the screen. Tech support was responsive via emails.
4. Annke Vision remote viewing app works great. Annke View was not so much as it didn't work if I were not viewing with Wi-Fi.
I can't ask for more out of this $129 system.
Only concern I may have is how durable the components are. I've only had this for a few days and it's been great. If it lasts over a year, then I think it's well worth it. Anything more than a year would be a bonus.
The motion detection works well - maybe even too well, often times when there is a breeze and the bushes in the front lawn move, it will trigger a camera. Not really a problem, just proves how sensitive the camera is as far as detection goes.
They've been in rain and wind and have held up well so far. Not sure about snow as I've only had them since the spring.
You will definitely need to buy a memory card for this unit as it does not come with one.
Set up for a not-very-tech-savy person such as myself was easy. Honestly I just use tape to hold the cameras on the wall instead of screws. So far has worked well.
I would definitely buy this again if I ever needed to.