- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
APEMAN Mini Dash Cam with Hidden Design, 1080P Full HD Dash Camera for Cars, Car Video Recorder with G-Sensor, 170° Wide Angle, Motion Detection, Parking Mode, Loop Recording
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- POCKET & DISCREET - This egg-sized dash cam fits all the cars and can be hidden behind the rearview mirrors and is not easily noticed by thieves.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL - It has all features you would expect from a decent dash cam. Loop Recording, G-sensor Protection, Parking Guard, Motion Detection and more.
- 1080P FHD RESOLUTION - The camera records Full HD videos. The Starvis Sensor, F1.8 Large Aperture and WDR ensures excellent performance at night.
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE - Intuitive menu system and operation; The installation is straightforward, simply peel off the 3M adhesive tape to mount.
- RELIABLE SERVICES - This product carries a 1-year warranty and unlimited pre-sales and after-sales services. Any questions will be responded in a timely manner.
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.37 x 4.83 x 2.54 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 November 2019
- Manufacturer : APEMAN
- ASIN : B08191VSSQ
- Item Model Number : C370
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
APEMAN C370 - Mini Discreet Dash Cam
Your driving is always under control.
Lens: 650NM lens
Angle: 170° wide angle
Lens Aperture: F1.8 aperture
Files Format: Mov
Video Encoding: H.264
Video Resolution: 1080FHD - 1920 X 1080, 720P - 1280 X 720, VGA - 640 X 480
Seamless Recording: Yes
What's in the box:
1 x APEMAN C370 Dash Cam
1 x Car Charger
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Crowbar
1 x User Manual
12-Month Timely Customer Support
1. We suggest to use a 32GB microSD card (NOT INCLUDED), please format it before use.
2. We recommend that turn off the Motion Detection and Parking Guard functions while driving.
★ Each APEMAN product carries a 12-month warranty. Any product problems or requests please don't hesitate to contact our after-sales team. We are ready to offer you a satisfactory solution at any time.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Due to its overall small size, the LCD screen is quite small but is more than sufficient for aligning the angle of the adjustable lens, however for playback you will want to pull the micro SD card and put in in your computer or phone.
One of the nice inclusions is an extra USB charging port on the 12v adapter which lets you charge another device like your phone as well.
Overall pleased with the video and audio quality for an entry level compact camera, this one certainly meets my needs.
I've owned dash cams since they appeared on the market, my previous one was PapaGo, before that I used DOD dash cam, and the very first one had just a VGA resolution as it was many years ago.
All my previous cameras were less than satisfactory to me, because they were quite bulky - some required huge suction cups and arm mounts, others were clipped onto the rear-view mirror and the mount was flimsy and insecure.
I was shopping around for a discreet camera that can be mounted directly onto the windshield behind the mirror as I hate my field of view being obstructed. It took me a long time to find a suitable model either because reviews were not very good or the price was way too high. After some time I decided to buy this Apeman and it's exactly what I needed. Indeed, I had difficulty taking pictures for this review because the camera is virtually invisible behind my wide panoramic mirror - therefore I apologize for the weird angles of my shots attached here. I tried to show that the camera is visible only if you look from the side or below, but it is completely out of sight when you drive! The device is small and lightweight (about the size of a matchbox) yet it has surprisingly many settings in its menu. I found the footage to be clear even in dim conditions, when driving around the city with normal night lighting. So far so good, I haven't had any issue with the cam since when I bought it.
The cam has a good image, and is really easy to set up. Also have a lot of features that would give you peace of mind, like parking mode, which is one of the features I was looking for in a dashcam and I am really happy with the purchase I made.
This handy dash cam is simple to use and can get the job done. Installation is as simple as sticking it firmly onto the surface. You don't have to worry about it falling off easily because the tape holds it well. At first glance, the camera is on the smaller side. This makes the cam very discrete and can be well out of sight
The camera came with a manual with easy setup steps to follow. There are settings you can play around with as well.
I'd say overall, if you are looking for a decent quality dash cam that will ensure you capture important film while not obstructing your vision, look no further. This is good for the price you get it for as well.