|Standing screen display size||2 Inches|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Product Dimensions||9.35 x 5.33 x 3.4 cm; 431 Grams|
|Item Weight||431 g|
|Item Model Number||C550|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||11 July 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
APEMAN Dash Cam, Front and Rear Camera for Cars FHD 1080P 170° Wide Angle Support GPS, Motion Detection, Night Vision, G-Sensor, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, WDR
|Price:||+ $11.08 Delivery|
- 📷【Dash Cam Front and Rear & Hidden Design】1080P 30FPS front camera with a waterproof 720p rear camera provides full lane coverage to help capture every moment from both the front and back of your car. When mounted behind the rear view mirror, the camera does not give any visual discomfort or block your field of vision.
- 📡【170° Angle & Optional GPS Interface】170° viewing angle and a 6G lens allows the camera to capture video from your dash allowing it to record the blind spot areas to bring you superior recordings. Driving information such as speed, longitude and latitude data can also be recorded with an Optional GPS Antenna (Not included)
- 🔒【Emergency Accident Recording Lock】 With the Emergency Accident Recording Lock Feature which is triggered by the built-in G-Sensor, this Dash Cam will Automatically Lock Videos when in a Collision or when someone Bumps into your Car, Preventing and Saving the Captured Video Sources from automatically being overwritten.
- 🔧【Powerful Functions & Superior Night Vision】 Though compact in design, this Dash Cam comes with various functions and features: Motion Detection, Loop Recording, WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), Superior 1080p Night Vision, Date and Time Stamp, License Plate Stamp and a GPS Positioning Monitoring System to provide your Location (GPS Antenna not included).
- ✉【Efficient Service and 2 YEARS warranty】 APEMAN promises you 24/7 online customer service, a 30 days return policy and 24 months warranty. Please contact APEMAN directly if you have any problem with your product, your 100% satisfaction is our main priority.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Loop Recording-- Automatically overwrite the unlocked oldest file when the TF card is full, to ensure the normal recording.
WDR--Wide Dynamic Range. It can clearly display the extremely bright part and extremely dark part at the same time.
Gravity Sensor-- Acceleration sensor. When the G-sensor detects the emergency braking of the vehicle during, the video of this period of time will be saved separately and will not be automatically deleted.
Motion Detection--In the standby mode, the dash cam is in the power-on condition. It will auto recording when detecting a motion in front of the car, less power and less storage space to capture the crucial footage.
Display: 2.0" TFT LCD Screen
View of Angle: 170 wide angle
Video Resolution: Front-1920*1080 , Rear-640*480
Maximum resolution of the photo: 2592x2016
Video Format: MP4/H.264
Photo Format: JPEG
Power supply: 5V / 2.1A
GPS Logger: Support, GPS antenna not included
Support SD card: Micro SD card, class 10, no more than 32GB
1 X C550 Dash Cam
1 X Mini USB Cable
1 X Mount
2 X Adhesive
1 X Car Charger
1 X Rear Cam
1 X User Manual
1. The internal battery is small capacity for backup only. You need plug the car charger while use it;
2. Please format SD Card ( class 10, 32GB max SDHC card) on your dash cam before using;
3. The SD card is not provided in the package;
4. Please format SD card regularly per 15 days, long time working produce many locked files, which will stop the recording;
5. Please feel free to send us email whenever you encounter any issues with our products and we will offer solutions as soon as possible.
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 6 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have installed this in my sedan and I will be ordering another one for my SUV.
The price compliments the product well, you will get your monies worth.
I highly recommend this product.
I was pleasantly surprised to find an included 32 GB SD card, even though the product description said that it didn't include one.
Top reviews from other countries
I looked up several different dash cams and read hundreds of reviews. I was impressed with the APEMAN Dashcam before I got it. The install was very easy, i had previously purchased the hardwire kit, Micro SD and a mount specific to my vehicle. I installed the dash cam (front and rear) in about 30 minutes total, running the wires behind the headliner and to the rear of the passenger cabin. After reviewing the video, all I can say is wow!! The quality is clear on this! You can read the roadsigns, license plates, etc. I will be purchasing for the rest of my vehicles for sure. Maybe even get a second one for the current vehicle and use both front cams as front and rear and the back cams as side views to be protected 360°.
It was an easy setup. There is picture I instructions (general) in the manual, but theres lots of YouTube videos on the subject. We installed the dashcam on the front windshield, on the passenger’s side, behind the rearview mirror. The passenger can see it clearly in motion, but its mostly blocked from the drivers view, although we can still look over to make sure it is on. There are two cords coming from it. One goes to the electrical plug. We ran that on the driver’s side. We pushed it under the headliner, down the trim next to the windshield and door, and on the bottom of the dashboard, where the fuse blocks are. The cords are completely hidden! It looks professional! Well, the second cord goes to the rear camera. We ran that on the headliner, from door to door and to the camera middle top of the rear windshield. Also, completely hidden from view! Both cords were adequately long without being excessive. We just tucked the extra under where we could.
Ths camera comes on automatically as cut on the car, and stops a little after we cut off the car. It just records over and over again in small segments. If something it decides is signifigant happens, the file goes under another folder and is not written over. The screen is nice when used as a quick reference for viewing. The video itself has good resolution though. We are very happy with it! Hopefully, we will never need it , but at least we will have it just in case.
Update: customer service reached back to me. I provided them full video and expressed that this product does not meet my expectations.
Even when return window for my purchase expired, they did refunded me for my purchase.
Maybe I had a bad luck with my piece, maybe in specific situations camera does not perform as well as I expected. But all what matters is customer service and how they handle customer concerns. For me, they did more then they should. I am not happy with the product, but very happy with customer service. They deserve 5 starts IMO.
Now I have also purchased this C550. The picture quality is similar to the C450. I pointed both front and rear lenses of the C550 to the front so I could compare them. I could tell that the main camera had a better picture than the remote one. I guess that this is because the resolution is greater in the main camera. The record time with both cameras running on a 32GB card is 2.5 hours and 3.7 hours with only the main camera. As I recall, the front camera is 1080P and the rear is 720P. I will also add that this is the first camera that has a battery that lasts more than a few seconds. It lasted over 15 minutes. I could unhook it from the power plug and actually work with the unit and set it up and format the card.
The cables are plenty long and make it easy to install in even the biggest vehicles. Installation time was under 1/2 hour and looks professional with all the wires hidden.
Overall I'm totally satisfied with my purchase and recommend this camera. I feel that I got a bargain