ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS AMD AM4 (3rd Gen Ryzen™) Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)
Enhance your purchase
|CPU socket||Socket AM4|
|RAM memory technology||DDR4|
|Compatible processors||AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen|
|Chipset type||AMD B550|
About this item
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM and chipset heatsink, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI Q-Fan Control utility
- High-performance Gaming Networking: 2. 5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2. 1( 4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1. 2 output, featuring dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, front panel USB 3. 2 Gen 1 connector, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-C & Type-A ports.Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Cancelling Mic Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The ASUS TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS comes battle-hardened with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability for AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Also, after a week, I realized my Ryzen stock cooler was not enough, so I pulled it up, and the whole CPU came out of the board despite being locked down !!! I was shocked, figuring I wrecked the CPU, and/or the socket. Surprisingly, the thing still works, and after unlatching the CPU lever, the CPU just fell in like normal, nothing bent or damaged, it seems.
I now see that there's a FAQ at the Asus site, and the first FAQ item: "How to remove AMD CPU Fan Cooler and CPU"; it says: "Lightly twist the CPU cooler clockwise and counter-clockwise to loosen the seal between the heatsink and the lid of the CPU"