|Memory Speed||4400 MHz|
|Wireless Type||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $19.90 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Asus AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power Stage, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M. 2 Drives, USB 3. 2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Enhanced power solution: military-grade TUF components, ProCool socket and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M. 2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert
- Next-gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 4. 0 m. 2 and USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802. 11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5. 0, TUF LANGuard and technology
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Powered by AMD Ryzen 2nd and 3rd AM4 processors, the ASUS TUF Gaming x570-plus (Wi-Fi) motherboard delivers 24/7 performance. Unleash your system's full potential with military-grade TUF components, while personalizing your build with AURA Sync lighting. Integrated dual M. 2, Gigabit LAN and USB 3. 2 Gen2 deliver maximum connectivity speeds.
From the manufacturer
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power Stage, HDMI, DP, SATA 6Gb/s
TUF Gaming X570-Plus distills the essential elements of the latest AMD platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, upgraded power solutions and a comprehensive set of cooling options, these motherboards deliver rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with industry partners that ensures easier building and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line-out and 103dB SNR for line-in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- TUF Gaming Alliance: ASUS hardware ecosystem ensures the best compatibility and complementary aesthetics from components to case
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Pcie clip that locks in the GPU is terrible. You have to apply an unreasonable and dangerous amount of pressure to remove the GPU. It is in a terrible position and you risk scratching the board or breaking the clip. Not the end of the world but definitely not something one should have to do.
Not to mention the board arrived with copious amounts of dust and some damage to the corners of plastic shields. I messaged the seller asking if this was a normal thing as it seemed to be a repackaged, second hand product. They have not responded in 3 weeks.
Once you have a stable bios, clean the board and ensure you don't have to remove the GPU for a good while, this board is solid. But as stated above, I had terrible trouble with the product and would NOT recommend buying from this seller.
But I clearly just got unlucky because others haven't had nearly the amount of issues I have, which is why I bought this product.
Only note is that if this is your first build (or first in 10 years like me), you should really read the instructions in detail (I got excited and only skimmed), and nearly bent my m.2 drive during installation (not realising the bottom screws need to be screwed in before installing the actual m.2).
I did find myself going through the manual frantically backwards and forwards for fear I missed something, but I still missed the bottom screws for the m.2 initially (probably my fault anyway). Would have given this 5 stars if the card booted without a gpu before initial set up plus the aforementioned.
Top reviews from other countries
This one went together the first time and fired up, everything worked fine. I finished it off, loaded the operating system and application software, burned it in, and released it to the user. The motherboard failed one week into service. I am ascribing it to infant mortality - it happens.
The seller will not honour the warranty and I can't get hold of Asus. The motherboard is backordered (well, so is everything else at the moment) so I can't get a replacement. When and if I do, I'll be trying it again.
My complaint is not with Asus, or with Amazon, but with the seller. Infant mortality happens - it's rare, but it does happen, and I expect the product to be backed up. That didn't happen here.
I do wish the manual was a little more clear. On one page of the manual when talking about hooking up the power supply, it says do not hook up only a 4 pin for cpu power, but do an 8 or an 8 and a 4 since only a 4 may cause it to overheat. Then later it shows a picture of you hooking up only a 4. (To just have it take up half of the 8 pin slot.) That is confusing. Also, many power supplies, like mine, dont have an 8 connector at all, but have two 4s instead. After talking to many people and doing research, I found I could hook up both 4s to get to 8 total pins. I did one to the 8 slot and one to the 4 slot. Wish it would have mentioned that as a possibility.
Windows 10 did not pick up the wifi drivers, so be sure and save the drivers to a thumb drive in advance if needed!
Also, bios picked up my hard drives but wouldn't boot them. Manual doesn't mention this, but I had to go into bios and select a compatibility mode of legacy only instead of the new + legacy, for my ssd to boot.
Hope that helps!
TIP: guarden todos los tornillos, la mother trae incluso para m.2 que pueden ser muy caros si los compras aparte.