|Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power Stage, HDMI, DP, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
|Price:||+ $20.85 Delivery|
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M. 2 Drives, USB 3. 2 Gen2 and AMD Store MI
- Enhanced power solution: military-grade TUF Gaming components, Precools socket and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M. 2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Expert 4
- Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual PCIe 4. 0 M. 2, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports, exclusive Relate L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, TUF LANGuid and Turbo LAN technology
- Relate S1200A Codec: Features an unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Powered by AMD Ryzen 2nd and 3rd AM4 processors, the Asus TUF Gaming x570-plus delivers 24/7 performance. Unleash your system's full potential with military-grade TUF components, while personalizing your build with AURA Sync lighting. Integrated dual M. 2, Gigabit LAN and USB 3. 2 Gen2 deliver maximum connectivity speeds.
From the manufacturer
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power Stage, DP, SATA 6Gb/s,USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
TUF Gaming X570-Plus distills the essential elements of the latest AMD platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, upgraded power solutions and a comprehensive set of cooling options, these motherboards deliver rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with industry partners that ensures easier building and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line-out and 103dB SNR for line-in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- TUF Gaming Alliance: ASUS hardware ecosystem ensures the best compatibility and complementary aesthetics from components to case
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel AMD's latest CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming X570-Plus is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count AMD battle rig.
Easy Pc Diy:
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want, even for first-time builders. From the TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem that makes compatibility and part-picking easy to a one-stop software portal for all your configurations, TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Though there are cheaper option for this chipset from other manufacturers, I can say with experience and certainty that Asus is a far better choice than anyone else making the same thing. The quality and durability are outstanding and superior to anyone else. And TUF series use military grade components and are known around the world for their dependability and performance.
I am using this Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS motherboard with a AMD Ryzen-5 3600 MHz 6-Core processor and Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM. My graphics card is ASUS Radeon RX 580 8GB Dual-Fan OC Edition GDDR5. The PSU is Corsair RM650. I'm using two hard disks in this. The booting is Western Digital WD Blue SSD 250 GB SATA III and the bulk storage is a standard 1 TB Seagate Baracuda as the secondary. All this is housed in a Corsair Carbide Series CC-9011050-WW cabinet. I'm using Samsung 27 inch Curved LED Backlit Computer Monitor and Redgear Pro Series Wired Gamepad. The keyboard mouse combo is Redgear Manta MT21 Gaming Keyboard. The sound is from F&D F-203G 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers System. Everything is bought here on Amazon within days of each other and it is perfectly matched.
I recommend this motherboard and the seller Maxus IT to anyone interested in building a top-of-the-line gaming computer that will not be outdated anytime soon.
I would give it 5 stars if it hadn't stopped working after 3 months with the CPU light red at booth. Swapping CPU, GPU, PS, RAM didn't change anything. It was probably a failure the on-board CPU VRMs.
On the plus side, Asus RMA (Canada) was fast and professional. They returned a new board one business day after receiving the old one.