|Standing screen display size||13.3 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||3.6 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Card Description||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11ax|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
ASUS VivoBook S13 Thin and Light Laptop, 13.3” FHD Display, Intel Core i5-1035G1 CPU, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Windows 10 Home, Fingerprint Reader, Dreamy White, S333JA-DS51-WH
|Price:||+ $25.67 Delivery|
- 13.3” Full HD NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- Windows 10 Home
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Metal chassis and 15mm z-height
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, HDMI, and Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ASUS VivoBook, a perennial favorite, is getting a new bolder look thatʹs sure to get pulses racing. The slim and lightweight VivoBook S13 now features diamond-cut edges and textured finishes, and is available in two distinct colors that have been chosen to reflect your personality. The positive vibes continue when you open the lid, where you’re greeted by an Enter key with color-blocking edges. VivoBook S13 brings out the true you, both inside and out. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.