|Package Dimensions||22.4 x 12 x 4.8 cm; 260 Grams|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Item Weight||260 g|
AUTENS AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter 6000 Counts True RMS Auto Range NCV AC DC Current Voltage Resistance Capacitance Frequency Diode Temperature Measure Tester, Backlight LCD Display Flashlight
Enhance your purchase
- Multifunctional Clamp Meter with True RMS: Accurate AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, frequency, duty cycle, diode test, capacitance and resistance measurement. Automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy.
- NCV Function & LPF Function: Non-contact voltage detection function with a sensor to detect voltage and avoid electric shock without touching any wires. LPF function filters out the influence of high-frequency signal on the measurement results, so that the multimeter can measure more electrical parameters.
- Temperature Measurement & Other Functions: With temperature measurement function that can be used for HVAC system inspection. With large LCD backlight display and data hold function, convenient to read data in dark. Additional features such as auto range, low battery indication, auto power off.
- Jaw Opening: The clamp measures the AC DC current in a conductor up to 25mm without interrupting the circuit. Made of high quality ABS, durable enough for long term use. Comes with a handy carrying pouch, perfect for use while you're on the go.
- Continuity Test & Over Load Protection: Designed to safely and accurately confirm the circuit conducts electricity with low voltage indication and overload protection. It is a pocket digital clamp meter, high reliability, high accuracy and portability, a perfect tool for the laboratory, factory and home.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
To measure Direct Current & To measure Alternating Current
Application in automobile repair, DIY, etc.
To measure Direct Current
Before measuring the DC current, long-press and hold the Z/F key until the ZERO character appears to clear the data.
To measure Alternating Current
Press the "Z/F" button to swith to AC Measurement
To measure the current you need to clamp the meter around one of the wires and not the whole power cord. The power cord contains two wires carrying current and ground wire. The current in two wires always flows in opposite directions, so the magnetic fields from two wires canceling each other, therefore the meter reads 0 A.
Grasp the individual current conductor to be measured and close the current clamp again. The measured conductor must be placed in the center of the clamp, otherwise, additional errors will occur.
AC/DC Current Measurement
Easily test AC/DC current, voltage, diode, continuity, capacitance, frequency, temperature and resistance. Avoid hazardous situations by using the convenient clamp to safely measure AC/DC currents without having to strip a cord or break a circuit. The autoranging function helps you get precise measurements, every time.
Convenient for One-Handed Operation
Ultra-clear display, easy to read the values when you operate. The data hold button and backlight button are on the side of the meter. A short press will hold the data for you, and a long press will turn the backlight on. It is convenient for one-handed operation when measuring. Notes: When current> 3A or voltage > 80V, the orange display lights up.
The Jaw is marked with maximum voltage and current measured value. Suitable for one-hand operation. Jaw opening size up to 26mm/1inch. Made of high-quality materials, it is durable, very practical, wear-resistant and stable in performance.
Item Weight & Item Size
Item Size: 193x73x34mm/7.6x2.87x1.34in Item Weight: 187g/6.55oz
Small and light, easy to carry when working. Ideal for home and professional use, automotive, home and industrial electrical troubleshooting.
AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter
Display Count: 6000; AC Current (A): 6A/60A/600A ±(2.5%+5); AC Voltage (V): 6V/60V/600V ±(1.0%+3) ; DC Current (A): 6A/60A/600A ±(2.5%+5) ; DC Voltage (V): 600mV/6V/60V/600V ±(0.5%+3) ; Resistance (Ω): 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ ±(1.0％+3) ; Capacitance (F): 10nF/100nF/1μF/10μF/100μF/1mF/10mF/100mF ±(4.0％+3) ; Frequency (Hz): 10Hz~10MHZ ±(0.5%+5) ; Temperature: -20℃-1000℃/-4℉-1832℉ ; Continuity Buzzer: Yes ; LCD Backlight: Yes ; Data Hold: Yes ; Diode Test: Yes ; NCV: Yes ; Flashlight: Yes ; DCA ZERO: Yes ; True RMS: Yes ; LPF: Yes ; Max/Min: Yes ; Lowz: Yes ; Auto Range: Yes ; Low Battery Indication: Yes ; Auto Power Off: Yes ; Over Range Indication: Yes ; Power: 2 x AAA 1.5V Battery (Not Included) .
The voltage over 600V can't be measured; otherwise the instrument may be damaged.
MAX.Voltage between terminals and earth ground: 600V
Be careful when measuring high voltage to avoid electric shock or personal injury.
Test the known voltage with the meter before use, confirm the instrument function is intact.
Please allow 1-3cm differences due to manual measurement.
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check.
Operating Temperature & Humidity & Package List
Operating Temperature & Humidity: 0-40℃ (＜80%RH ,＜10℃ non-condensing)
Storage Temperature & Humidit: -10-60℃ (＜70%RH,remove the battery)
Over range indication: it displays "OL"
Continuity: orange backlight on
1 x Digital Clamp Meter 2 x Test Pens 1 x Pouch 1 x User Manual
|Digital Sound Level Meter||Digital Wood Moisture Meter||Digital Anemometer Testers||Digital Lux Light Meter||AC Voltage Tester Pen|
|Feature||Decibel meter measures range from 30-130 dB with frequency range from 30hz to 8Khz. Highly accurate with Max +/-1.5dB.||AUTENS moisture meter takes accurate detecting moisture technology and designed with 2 high precision pins that can pinpoint pockets of moisture hidden within wood, wall, masonry surfaces quickly.||Anemometer can measure wind speed air volume, temperature, Humidity, Dew piont /Web bulb. Support USB Data trasmission and hold function.||Professional high precision light test tool. Determine the proper exposure for a photograph.||Used for testing AC voltage, automatically detect the live wire or neutral wire; Intelligently identify Electric Field.|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's an image in the amazon product info that's suggests that's how it's used
- ie: where you pass one wire through the clamps loop.
- This the image where a brown (presumably live wire) is passed inside the loop
- The image I am referring to has the direct link https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71-vKD%2Bg8UL._AC_SX679_.jpg
However, the cable needs to be directly clamped between the clamps pincers.
This was a disappointment, and I feel that it's misleading on the amazon product page, and slightly complicates how it is used.
As others have said, however, it is a AU$54 ammeter. I wouldn't pay a cent more. I bought it when Amazon were advertising it as a special price - so I thought I was getting a bargain. But I got a somewhat useful piece of trash.
My main motivation in selecting this units was to measure current with the tongs.
It does this quite well. All other functions are good also.
You do need to toggle Z/F key to select certain functions, e.g. AC and DC current.
For the price, I can live with that.
Case is a nice touch to store the unit, the leads and the temperature probe.
I am happy with the purchase.
I wanted to measure the current flowing through the main fuse of a large bus and this did its job perfectly. The other many features are icing on The cake.