Denon Avr-S650H Audio Video Receiver, 5.2 Channel (150W X 5) 4K UHD Home Theater Surround Sound (2019) | Music Streaming | Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, Alexa, Heos Built-in | Earc and Upgraded HDCP
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI|
|Supported internet services||Pandora, TIDAL, Deezer, Spotify|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||33.8 x 43.4 x 15.2 centimetres|
About this item
- NEW FEATURES – In additional to the standard specifications, this advanced 5.2 channel stereo receiver features eARC - THE HIGHEST QUALITY SOUND FROM YOUR TV and the LATEST REVSION TO HIGH-BANDWIDTH DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION with HDCP 2.3
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV – Featuring HLG, HDR10, BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, the AVR-S650H delivers exceptional brightness, contrast & color, thus enriching your movie and gaming experience
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI-ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS – No Command Center or extra hardware required. Get Hi-Fi sound around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer & more
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA lets you sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote! Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs absolutely hands-free
- AWARD-WINNING ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. Denon's legacy & Japanese precision technology makes it a must-have for your home!
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
- The BACK-PANEL CONNECTIONS ARE EASILY UNDERSTOOD and horizontally arranged in a color-coded scheme that lets you organize and connect speaker wires painlessly
Product detailsColour Name:Black | Size Name:Denon AVR-S650H (2019 Model) | Style Name:Single
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 33.78 x 43.43 x 15.24 cm; 9.2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 11 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Denon
- ASIN : B07QRC9NP5
- Item Model Number : AVR-S650H
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Upgrade your home theater with 5.2 channel 4K UHD Denon AVR-S650H. Features 4K UHD, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, eARC support and HDMI (5 inputs/ 1 Output) to connect all your devices. Built-in Bluetooth and HEOS wireless multi-room music technology lets you stream Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more wirelessly throughout the home. A front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files. Works with Apple Airplay 2, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for seamless voice control. Get set up in minutes with the award-winning Denon setup assistant.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Let me start by saying that I’ve been a Denon customer for a long time.
I found myself in the market for a new receiver after my previous Denon literally spontaneously sparked, caught fire and quit working. This unit is only five years old, and after that I said I might not look at another Denon. However, I decided to give them a chance and purchase this unit mainly because it had the price point I wanted, a phono input and is the proper depth to fit my cabinet. (TBH I bought an Onkyo first but took it back a shot it was too deep for the cabinet).
I bought the 640 off of Amazon and out of the box it requested a firmware update. I went through the prompts to do the update And it froze up.
Due to this issue, I had to call Denon three times; Each time was an hour and a half to two hours before you heard from them. Finally I was told that this is a well-known issue with this and one other unit and if the representative was me he would send it back and purchase something else. After talking a little more he suggested that I could maybe get an upgrade given the problems that I’ve had an escalated my case to another level.
To make a long story short, I was basically told that even though it was bought from Amazon that it was not an authorized retailer and that they were going to do absolutely nothing for me and suggested that I return the product and buy something more expensive from them from an authorized retailer.
In those conversations I was also able to speak with a supervisor named William, he was rude, condescending, arrogant and why he’s a people leader I have no idea.
This company is not what it used to be, so all I can tell you is BUYER BEWARE!
The package seem to be in good order no major shipping damage.
Not even a month after the USB port stopped working, after i filed a complaint the Bluetooth stopped working as well. With these two flaws almost all modern features are gone. Cant listen music from iPod, iPhone etc. I would not recommend this receiver for two reasons: reliability and sound quality. I have high end Totem Speakers spaced properly and calibrated by the supplied microphone, with very good sub-woofer but the receiver can not really drive these speakers to the full potential.
Seems like many of the nova day's receivers, even brand name once have same quality problems.
2: WiFi was not getting connected
3: After following the visual instructions when system was prompting to hear the sound from each speaker nothing was happening
4: No one was picking up the phone from the seller company
I received the unit with great anticipation for finally owing a Denon with an excellent reputation. When it arrived I wasted no time to set it up and make all the connections including my cable box, 4K Android television, 4K bluRay player, Playstation 3 and 4 and my legacy laser disc player.
After powering up the unit I ran Setup and my problems began. After almost each stage of the setup process the unit froze requiring a reboot. I finally got to the speaker calibration section where I specified my speaker arrangement then the calibration began using the Audyssey routine through a small mic placed at strategic locations. This process froze after the first run.
I abandoned this process after many attempts and finished the remaining setups at which time they were saved. I re ran the speaker calibrations again but to no avail.
I was then able to connect to the cable box. Finally tried to watch tv for a while but when I changed the sound level for instance the receiver went through multiple internal steps before the volume changed. By the way the sound the receiver produced was excellent. Finally connected to my bluray player then connected to my PS3 but the receiver could not connect video to my PS4 but I did get audio from the receiver. Out of frustration I didn't try to connect my laser disc player.
After a few days I lost connection to my bluray player.
The on screen user interface and menus on the television almost appear to me like an old MSDOS display would look like, but that is just my opinion.
I was so disappointed that I sent the unit back in exchange for a Yamaha receiver which I received and set up flawlessly.
I definately would not recommend this Denon receiver. The problems I had seemed to me a mixture of hardware and software issues. I'm quite experienced with AV electronics and I have never seen such a problem plagued piece of equipment.