Follow the Authors
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Guide: The ultimate exam guide to AWS Solutions Architect certification Kindle Edition
Learn from the AWS subject-matter experts, apply real-world scenarios and clear the AWS Certified Solutions Architect –Associate exam
- Build highly reliable and scalable workloads on the AWS platform
- Pass the exam in less time and with confidence
- Get up and running with building and managing applications on the AWS platform
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is currently the leader in the public cloud market. With an increasing global interest in leveraging cloud infrastructure, the AWS Cloud from Amazon offers a cutting-edge platform for architecting, building, and deploying web-scale cloud applications.
As more the rate of cloud platform adoption increases, so does the need for cloud certification. The AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate Guide is your one-stop solution to gaining certification. Once you have grasped what AWS and its prerequisites are, you will get insights into different types of AWS services such as Amazon S3, EC2, VPC, SNS, and more to get you prepared with core Amazon services. You will then move on to understanding how to design and deploy highly scalable applications. Finally, you will study security concepts along with the AWS best practices and mock papers to test your knowledge.
By the end of this book, you will not only be fully prepared to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam but also capable of building secure and reliable applications.
What you will learn
- Explore AWS terminology and identity and access management
- Acquaint yourself with important cloud services and features in categories such as compute, network, storage, and databases
- Define access control to secure AWS resources and set up efficient monitoring
- Back up your database and ensure high availability by understanding all of the database-related services in the AWS Cloud
- Integrate AWS with your applications to meet and exceed non-functional requirements
- Build and deploy cost-effective and highly available applications
Who this book is for
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect –Associate Guide is for you if you are an IT professional or Solutions Architect wanting to pass the AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate 2018 exam. This book is also for developers looking to start building scalable applications on AWS
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- AWS Global Infrastructure Overview
- Elasticity and Scalability Concepts
- Hybrid Cloud Architectures
- Resilient Patterns
- Event Driven and Stateless Architectures
- Integrating Application Services
- Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Storage Options
- Matching Supply and Demand
- Introducing Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Web Scale Applications
- Understanding Access Control
- Encryption & Key Management
- Overview of Security and Compliance Services
- AWS Security best practices
- Web Application Security
- Cost Effective Resources
- Working with Infrastructure as Code
- Automation with AWS
- Introduction to the DevOps practice in AWS
- Mock Test 1
- Mock Test 2
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
About the Author
Gabriel Ramirez is a passionate technologist with a broad experience in the Software Industry, he currently works as an Authorized Trainer for Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
He is holder of 9/9 AWS Certifications and does community work by organizing the AWS User Groups in Mexico.
Stuart Scott is the AWS content lead at Cloud Academy where he has created over 40 courses reaching tens of thousands of students. His content focuses heavily on cloud security and compliance, specifically on how to implement and configure AWS services to protect, monitor and secure customer data in an AWS environment.
He has written numerous cloud security blogs Cloud Academy and other AWS advanced technology partners. He has taken part in a series of cloud security webinars to share his knowledge and experience within the industry to help those looking to implement a secure and trusted environment.
In January 2016 Stuart was awarded 'Expert of the Year' from Experts Exchange for his knowledge share within cloud services to the community.--This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B07CSD4VSD
- Publisher : Packt Publishing; 1st edition (31 October 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 95704 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 628 pages
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Incluso teniendo buena experiencia con AWS; encontré que este libro está plagado de conocimiento y me sirvió para conocer más a fondo servicios que uso a diario y que creía ya tener dominados.