Mens Ask Me About My Ninja Disguise Flip Tshirt Funny Karate Costume Samurai Tee
|Brand size||Sleeve length||Neck|
- Exclusive Crazy Dog T-shirt branded tee designed and printed in the USA. We use the highest grade plasticol ink and state of the art equipment to ensure vibrant colors and lasting durability. Our unbeatable tees are the perfect gift for any occasion and the prices can't be beat!
- Professionally printed super soft funny and awesome tees. Our vintage lightweight fitted tees are made from ultra soft ringspun cotton to get that comfortable fit and feel. Once you put this shirt on, you won't want to take it off.
- Satisfaction guaranteed! Our tees are slim fit so order a larger shirt if you're between sizes. Larger sizes are available - 3XL 4XL and 5XL – for most designs. If you are unsatisfied with the fit, we will provide an immediate exchange.
- Machine washable (wash inside out in cold water, hang dry). Perfect Christmas gift idea, birthday present or treating yourself to the best graphic shirt.
- This is a men's shirt; Check our other listings for this design in women's and youth sizes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 22.86 x 1.91 cm; 145.15 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Crazy Dog Tshirts
- ASIN : B009ZEY79M
- Item Model Number : 99ninjafaceS
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,422 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Also the Ninja face should be higher up the inside of the shirt because when the shirt is pulled full enough over the head to stay without being held the Ninja face is on the top of the wearers head.