- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Accessory House Replacement Ear Cushions for Bose Quiet Comfort 35 (QC35) Headphones. Complete with QC35 Shaped Scrims with 'L and R' Lettering (QC35 Grey)
- Compatibility - These ear pads and scrims are designed specifically for the QuietComfort 35 and QuietComfort 35 II headphones. They are not compatible with any other models.
- Revive and refresh your headphones – Your QuietComfort 35 (QC35) or QuietComfort 35 II (QC35 II) headphones have stood the test of time. They have been there for you on public transport, during travels and when you just want to forget the world around you. Give your QC35/QC35 II headphones a new lease on life with these ear pads.
- Design and Quality – Excellent comfort from premium protein leather and a soft high-density foam. The ear pads are seam stitched to increase longevity and they use a thicker installation rim to provide a secure fit with a tighter seal helping reduce sound leakage. These ear pads will conform to your ears within 1-2 weeks of use; giving you a more personalised fit.
- Quick and easy installation – Some DIY skills are needed but let’s be honest, this is no match for your awesomeness. Detailed instructions and video guide are included on product inserts to make the installation process nice and easy. You can see our video guide by searching on YouTube for ‘AHG QC35/QC35 II Ear Pad Installation’.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? – 2 x AHG QC35/QC35 II ear pads and 2 x original style QC35/QC35 II scrims for a total refreshment of your loved headphones.
Product detailsSize:QC35 Ear Pads | Colour:Grey
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 1.9 cm; 20 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Accessory House
- ASIN : B079CN13ZJ
- Item Model Number : QC35 Gris
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ear pads compatible with Bose QuietComfort 35 QuietComfort 35 II
Headphone grief is a real thing!
Stage 1 - Denial
‘I can get a few more years out of these’
‘Don’t be silly, the sound is not leaking that bad’
Your ear pads are not fine. That hole and the sponge sticking out is not for style. Your Bose QC35 QC35 II headphone ear pads are falling apart after 2-3 years and they are looking pretty gross. There is ‘pleather dandruff’ appearing on your ears, your neck and your shirt. Your friends are starting to ask questions.
Stage 2 – Anger
‘How is this happening to me’
‘What did I do to deserve this from the headphone gods’
Truthfully, at some point in time every headphone owner will feel this pain and need to get it out. No one wants their comfort level and listening experience to come to this. We know it is not fair, but it is happening. Feel free to yell into a pillow for a moment.
Step 3 – Acceptance
You have come to terms it; you need new ear pads. You are ready to move forward and put the past behind you. You want to do what is best for your favourite headphones and lose that dandruff issue. Your friends will thank you for it too.
Step 4 - Bargaining
Bargain with your wallet and get some great AHG ear pads for your Bose QC35 QC35 II headphones. Add years to their lifespan and your enjoyment. Accessory House guarantees these ear pads to be 100% compatible, comfortable and easy to replace or your money back with our 100% satisfaction guarantee!!
This is not an official Bose product, we are not affiliated with Bose in any way and there are no Beats trademarks on this item!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Photo demonstrates the difference in padding. Save yourself the hassle and just get the proper Bose replacements.
This company is a specialist in their field and offers excellent videos to help you with the installation process.
I recommend that you watch the "how to" video BEFORE and AFTER you buy this product. The installation is not "hard" but it is a bit tricky and requires the techniques described in the video.
I like the the build quality, the comfort of the memory foam padding, and the feel of the material.
These are comfortable, have a high quality feel that compares in comfort to the genuine replacement part; good build quality, and even includes a blue ‘spudger’ to help you correctly mount the pads.
All in all, quite satisfied and happy to have purchased.
Top reviews from other countries
Fazit: Für den Preis absolut Top aber an die original Polster von Bose kommen sie nicht ran
Absolutely delighted with it. The price was excellent for what you get: 2 cushions, 2 liners and a tool to help remove and replace the parts.
Had next day delivery with Prime and am a delighted customer.
Bose had no official pads in stock, so I turned to Amazon and found these quite highly rated.
I'd watched a video on how to remove/add these pads (youtube) and had already "practiced" with the old Bose ones before these replacements arrived.
They are easy to fit - I did mine using fingernails rather than the tool provided. It took around 5 minutes for both.
A quick comparison suggests that these are marginally firmer than the Bose, certainly not "rock hard' as one review stated!
The comfort remains supreme, and the noise cancelling & audio sound quality seem to be entirely unaffected by the switch to these pads.
I think they are excellent.