FD to EOS Adapter,K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter for Canon FD FL Mount Lens to Canon EF EF-S EOS Mount Camera with Multi-Coated Focusing Correction Lens,Fits for Canon EOS 1300D 200D 750D 80D D60 D80
Enhance your purchase
- Mounts Canon FD/FL mount lens to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras,Built-in Multi-Coated Focusing Correction Lens
- Compatible Cameras: Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras - Popular models include: 1d/1ds, Mark II, III, IV, X, C, 5D, 5D Mark II/III, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da Rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, t1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 1000D
- Infinity focus function is allowed,This adapter has a built-in 1.4x Multi-Coated Focus Correction lens to adjust for infinity focus
- Manual adapter,auto diaphragm/auto-focus is not allowed
- All-metal design; anodized aluminum construction
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 12 x 4 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Shenzhen Zhuoer Photograph
- ASIN : B00LECXQ7W
- Item Model Number : KF06.082
- Best Sellers Rank: 25,353 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please consult us of your lens and camera mount before purchase to get a 100% right product
Lens: Canon FD FL mount Lens
Camera: Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera
'No Lens Attached' - Warning Message Appears
If your camera indicated "lens is not properly installed", please modify the camera menu settings. Usually called the "release the shutter the lens is not installed", you can modify the settings to be allowed. Specifically refer to the camera manual
Infinity focus position: the position of the infinity mark 【∞】of the telephoto lens or super telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
There are two types of FD mounts, the installation way and aperture control way are different, please contact our professional after sales team for help if you encounter this kind of issue
After Sales Service:
Please contact our professional after sales team for video help or technical support in needed