|Package Dimensions||8.7 x 8.2 x 6.9 cm; 170 Grams|
|Item Weight||170 g|
|Date First Available||9 March 2018|
Travel Adapter,Universal Travel Adapter,All-in-one International USB Travel Adapter with High Speed 2.4A 4-port USB Charger Worldwide AC Wall Outlet Plugs for For business travel of US,EU,UK,AU 200 (SkyBlue)
Enhance your purchase
|Package Dimensions||8.7 x 8.2 x 6.9 cm; 170 Grams|
|Output voltage||5 Volts|
|Plug type||Type C|
About this item
- ✈ 【UPGRADED INTERNATIONAL ADAPTER】SZROBOY outlet adapter with powerful all in one design,Built-in 4 types of international plugs (UK/US/EU/AU Plug),Simultaneously charge 5 devices with the 3 USB ports +1 Type C port +1 universal AC Socket.The input voltage of the USB is 100-240VAC,Means you can use it around the world to charging multiple USB devices at the same time,like your cell phone,Mac,iPad,Power Bank,MP3/4/5 and Camera etc.
- ☻【INTERNATIONAL COMPATIBILITY】Worldwide travel adapter with (US/EU/AU/UK plug) covers over 200 countries such as China,US,UK,Europe,Germany,France,Italy,Spain,Switzerland,Ireland,Greece,Japan,India,Africa,Hong Kong,Singapore Australia,New Zealand Brazil,Argentina,Singapore,Fiji,Chile etc.(Suitable share with friends or family at home,office,travel etc.)
- ♫【SMART 3 USB+TYPE C PORTS】Unique designed type C port 3A 5V output,enables double speed charging smartphones & tablets at a full 3.0 A rate. 2.4 A x 3 USB compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone X/8/7/6S/5S/4S,Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4,Sony,Nokia,HTC,LG,HUAWEI,ZTE,Bluetooth Speaker,Digital Cameras and so on.（Compatible with various mobile phone models,Supports five devices for online charging）
- ★【EASY TO CARRY】The SZROBOY universal travel adapter is very lightweight and practical.You can hang it obliquely or stuff it into any corner of your bag.Because It hardly takes up your extra space,Our travel plug adapter Packed in a small beautiful high grade leather black bag（0.35 pounds,/2.5 x 2.5 x 3.1 inches),Designed for global travelers And business people.
- ♥ 【SAFETY CERTIFICATE】Travel adapter charger is more pratical and safe,Certified by FCC,CE,ICE and ROHS,High-quality fire-resistant and high temprature-resistant ABS material makes it fireproof of up to 950C. SZROBOY products have SZROBOY LOGO+ black leather bag, please remind you to choose sold by: SZROBOY Brand store.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why did i think this was just cheap rubbish when i first held it? Because the mechanism that locks the prongs in place felt weak and the locking button felt like it will eventually break with lots of use. And the fact that some of the prongs... wiggled a bit with given the slight prod.
But, truth being told, i will tell you what i have done with it so far. I purchased this for my upcoming trip to Japan, so i if anything changes, i can easily edit this to reflect my experiences with it. I am using it in Australia right now as i type this, with Australian prongs with a lot of devices being powered and charged directly from it. I do plan to use an already purchased Powercube with it, so i will await my experiences with that.
I currently have plugged into the AC port, an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop that is currently at 100%, and have played a graphics intensive game on it for a single match. The battery has not dropped at all in the hour or so it has been plugged into it.
Into the USB ports i have an Apple Watch series 4, Apple Airpods via lightning cable, Apple iPhone XS charging via wireless cradle and my Nintendo Switch original model (with a currently flat battery).
Now i have had all of these plugged in for over an hour. My watch has gone up in battery maybe 20-30%. My iPhone has gone up about 40-50%. My Airpods... well i didnt actually check prior to plugging those in! And my Nintendo Switch... still has not been charged enough to start up.
So take that as you will. It WILL charge pretty much anything you throw at it. However, the more things you put into it, the less each of those things get. So think of it like a river with one farmer drawing from it. The more farmers there are drawing from that river, the less water there is and the less each farmer will get from it. They still get SOME water of course, but the point is - if you want one thing to charge at maximum speed, only have it connected through this device. But if you are fine with things taking a while due to multiple things being plugged into it, then you wont have any issues.
Update - Have used this extensively, both on a small trip (same country) and at home. Can very much confirm that the more things drawing power from this, the less the amount of power each device gets. I currently have my electric shaver plugged into the AC port, AirPods, Nintendo Switch Pro controller, and my Apple Watch S3 plugged into the 3 USB A ports and the USB C port plugged into my Rav Power 20k bank. The bank has not increased from 2/4 bars in a couple hours, my AirPods are charged 100%, the Pro controller is still charging, my shaver is still showing a red LED (still charging) and my Apple Watch has gone up all of 2% whilst i type (70 WPM) this review update. Will update again during my trip to Japan in a few days.
By Mir Wajahat Ali on 14 November 2018
Works very well, you slide parts out that is required, grouped by country/region (EU,UK,AUS,US) and has a release button to withdraw it back. Although my one requires the release button to be depressed to bring out the UK and AUS prongs. It is quite sturdy and not flimsy like some of the other ones ive had, so the prongs actually stay out and dont retracts on their own.
It is so useful when travelling as a family or group of friends, especially if someone brings a power board too, you can just plug the powerboard into the adapter and you'll have so many more sockets to use for everyone.
It also comes with 3 usb-b and 1 type-c port which is great! because it means you can charge your devices directly with a charging cable if you dont have your adapter.
Have not any major issue with charging. Probably need to use all the 3 USB ports at the same time and see if it is charging all the devices properly. Overall I am happy with the product and the travel case that comes with the product.