|Date First Available||21 April 2021|
LM2596 Module Adjustable DC-DC Converter Step Down Regulator with Terminal 150KHZ Electrical Equipment Electrical Supplies
Enhance your purchase
- The voltmeter can be turned off and easily tapped left side key when you don not need it.
- With terminal, no soldering iron is also convenient to use, and retain the wire bond point
- The module has overheat protection and short circuit protection
- With 150KHz internal oscillation frequency, low power consumption and high efficiency
- Touch the button to switch the measurement input or output voltage, and the indicator light shows which voltage is being measured, and save the settings, even if it is powered off and then on.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Item Type: LM2596 ModuleVoltage Range: 4-40V (maximum voltage is 40V)Output Voltage Range: 1.25V-37V (decompression mode, input and output must be greater than 2V)Output Current: 2A Continuous OutputOutput Power: Up to 15WRipple Frequency: 150KHZRipple Peak-Data: 100mvVoltmeter Accuracy: ±5‰Static Power: 20mA (closely related to the input voltage, output voltage and color of the digital tube, the actual current will be biased)It has a voltage display function with a display accuracy of ±0.05V and a range of 0-40V. (Note: In order to make the voltage display more accurate, please ensure that the input voltage is higher than 4V)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|