Nopal Cactus Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract, Nopal Cactus (Optunia Streptacantha) Whole Dried Cactus Glycerite Natural Herbal Supplement, Hawaii Pharm, USA 2 fl.oz
|Price:||$31.73 ($53.69 /100 ml)|
Enhance your purchase
- Highest Strength Nopal Cactus NON-Alcohol liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NCZSFSO/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Nopal Cactus NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Nopal Cactus NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Nopal Cactus NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Nopal Cactus herbal glycerite on market!
- Package Dimensions : 14.7 x 4.9 x 4.5 cm; 142 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 February 2016
- Manufacturer : Hawaii Pharm
- ASIN : B01BK3U8YI
- Customer Reviews:
Nopal Cactus (Optunia Streptacantha) is a tree-like plant up to four meters high; its trunk reaches up to forty centimeters in diameter. The segments are elongated oval, compressed, dark green, twenty-five to thirty centimeters in in length. Tiny unicellular hairs with numerous downward hooks are red-brown, very short. Spines (in an amount of three to nine) are whitish, from five millimeters to six centimeters in length. The flowers are reddish-yellow or reddish-orange, up to nine centimeters in diameter. The fruits are round, up to five centimeters in diameter.