|Package Dimensions||14.7 x 4.9 x 4.5 cm; 142 Grams|
|Item Weight||142 g|
|Date First Available||8 February 2016|
Nopal Cactus Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract, Nopal Cactus (Optunia Streptacantha) Whole Dried Cactus Glycerite Natural Herbal Supplement, Hawaii Pharm, USA 2 fl.oz
|Price:||($55.91 / 100 ml)|
Enhance your purchase
- Highest Strength Nopal Cactus NON-Alcohol liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NCZSFSO/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Nopal Cactus NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Nopal Cactus NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Nopal Cactus NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Nopal Cactus herbal glycerite on market!
Nopal Cactus (Optunia Streptacantha) is a tree-like plant up to four meters high; its trunk reaches up to forty centimeters in diameter. The segments are elongated oval, compressed, dark green, twenty-five to thirty centimeters in in length. Tiny unicellular hairs with numerous downward hooks are red-brown, very short. Spines (in an amount of three to nine) are whitish, from five millimeters to six centimeters in length. The flowers are reddish-yellow or reddish-orange, up to nine centimeters in diameter. The fruits are round, up to five centimeters in diameter.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are children under 18, pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Do not use if you are allergic to any components. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Wild harvested Nopal Cactus (Optunia Streptacantha) Whole Cactus Dried. Origin: Mexico. Other ingredients: Vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers. Other ingredients: Vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers. Other ingredients: Vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Shake well before use. Take 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Product detailsSize:2 Ounce
- Package Dimensions : 14.7 x 4.9 x 4.5 cm; 142 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 February 2016
- Manufacturer : Hawaii Pharm
- ASIN : B01BK3U8YI
- Customer Reviews: