|Product Dimensions||26.5 x 26.5 x 1.6 cm; 130 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||130 g|
Alex Tech 10ft - 1/2 inch Cord Protector Wire Loom Tubing Cable Sleeve Split Sleeving for USB Charger Cable Power Cord Audio Video Cable ? Protect Cat Dog Pets from Chewing Cords - Black
- Size: Diameter: 1/2" Length: 10 Feet Color: Black. Our wire loom is split and easy to load wires. Once loaded, our cable sleeve will close on itself and perfect wire wrap
- Operating temp (degree F.):-103 to 257Melt temp: 446. Our cable management sleeve is used for Hifi speaker hdmi automotive wires
- Our cord protector keeps cat from chewing cables. Our cable protector is insulated
- Our wire sleeve: UL Recognized
- Our cable organizer keeps the cords organized with no more messy cables in your home and office
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Alex Tech split sleeving is made from Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET). It's split and easy to load wires, no need to consider the size of wire connector plug. Wires can go out at any position in the sleeving. Our wiring loom is used in wire wrap wire protection of a wide assortment of wires and cables in many applications, like automotive, electronics, industrial wiring, home and office. Our cable protector is the perfect way to protect cat from chewing cords. Its insulated, bite resistant and protects your cat from dangerous electric cables. Our cord organizer is a simple cable management solution and easy to use. It can be cut to any expected length. You can "Do It Yourself"
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommend this product, though a little on the expensive side its still worth it.
Top reviews from other countries
Fitting the cables in is easy as soon as you find the technique and it's way easier than the closed version of this.
Overall the product is well made and does a fantastic job.