Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Ally Lazare
Ally Lazare is a Toronto-based food blogger, writer, and home cook. She is the author of Ally’s Kitchen: Comfort Food - 100 Easy, Plant-based Recipes for Everyone, The Budget-Friendly Vegan Cookbook: Healthy Meals for a Plant-Based Diet, and The Vegan Dessert Cookbook.
Ally found her love of cooking and baking as a teenager and has been creating recipes ever since. When she and her family adopted a plant-based lifestyle almost 10 years ago, Ally focused on transforming all her signature dishes into plant-based delights, and sharing her culinary knowledge with others through her blog and on social media.
When she’s not cooking, Ally is busy collecting vintage cookbooks and spending time with her husband and two young daughters. You can follow Ally’s culinary journeys on Instagram at @allylazare.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Fresh and flavorful plant based cooking in 30 minutes
After a busy day, it may seem easier to reach for a takeout menu instead of planning for and cooking a healthy meal from scratch. This plant based diet cookbook will show you how simple it can be to prepare delicious, balanced, plant based recipes made with fresh, whole foods—all in 30 minutes or less.
- Plant based cooking basics—Explore the health benefits of a plant based diet and the essential kitchen tools and top ingredients you’ll need for cooking.
- 100 Quick and easy recipes—Make 30-minute cooking even easier with some recipes requiring only one pot, 5 ingredients, or minimal prep time.
- Cost- and time-saving tips—Stock your plant based diet kitchen affordably with tips on buying in bulk, recipes for homemade staples, and meal prep advice.
Serve up vibrant and delicious recipes that can be ready faster than delivery with The Plant Based Diet in 30 Minutes.
Cook up delicious, plant-based dishes in 30 minutes or less
Even when you’re pressed for time, vegan meals can be surprisingly simple to make without sacrificing flavor or relying on processed ingredients. The 30-Minute Vegan Cookbook makes it easy to whip up nutritious and creative plant-based recipes with familiar ingredients and basic cooking methods, so you can spend more time enjoying your meals and less time making them.
This standout among vegan cookbooks includes:
- Truly easy recipes—Perfect for complete beginners and experienced cooks alike, these recipes use simple preparation methods and basic ingredients you can easily find at your local grocery store.
- A focus on whole foods—Discover flavorful plant-based dishes that rely primarily on vegetables, beans, and whole grains, minimizing the use of processed ingredients and added salt, oil, and sugar.
- Shortcuts and hacks—Learn time-saving tips that simplify a plant-based diet, from smart grocery shopping advice to prep and cooking pointers.
When it comes to quick and simple plant-based recipes, the 30-Minute Vegan Cookbook has you covered.
Delicious, nourishing vegan food on a budget IS possible
Looking for vegan cookbooks with healthy meals that are full of flavor but won’t empty your wallet? The Budget-Friendly Vegan Cookbook is here with satisfying dishes full of easy-to-find, protein-rich ingredients. Most recipes take 30-45 minutes or less—so your schedule stays as stress-free as your budget.
Get advice you won’t find in other vegan cookbooks on stocking your pantry, maximizing food purchases, and avoiding waste. Discover cost-effective everyday ingredients you can use for a variety of vegan dishes. Whether you’re a new or longtime vegan, find fresh recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and desserts.
This budget-friendly choice in vegan cookbooks includes:
- Low cost, high protein—Balancing nutritious meals is easy with servings that center plant-based proteins like lentils, tofu, beans, and chickpeas.
- 145 flavorful recipes—The possibilities are endless: Sweet Chili Mango Tofu, Mushroom and Green Pea Farro Risotto, Maple Pecan Sautéed Brussels Sprouts, and many more.
- Hearty whole foods—No overly processed meat or dairy alternatives necessary, as in other vegan cookbooks—these dishes let whole ingredients shine.
Get excited about cooking with the affordable ideas in this standout among vegan cookbooks!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with delicious, decadent vegan desserts
From cakes and candies to puddings, brownies, and beyond—you can whip up magical, mouthwatering desserts without using dairy or eggs. Whether you’ve embraced a plant-based lifestyle or you’re living with an egg or dairy allergy, the Vegan Dessert Cookbook will show you how simple and satisfying vegan desserts can be!
No matter your skill level, you’re sure to find sweet success with this dessert cookbook. You’ll find guidance on choosing affordable, easy-to-find substitutes for dairy and egg products, plus advice on how to adapt recipes for other dietary needs. Master practical techniques, including troubleshooting tips and ways to enhance your desserts. Then, try your hand at dozens of tasty recipes like Cinnamon-Pecan Swirls, Black Forest Cake, and Rainbow Sherbet—sure to satisfy vegans and non-vegans alike.
The Vegan Dessert Cookbook includes:
- Stepping stones—Whether you’re new to the vegan lifestyle or a pro at plant-based cooking, this dessert cookbook offers recipes for every skill level and taste.
- Plant-based pantry—Find help on essential equipment and must-have ingredients, plus easy swaps for other allergens and dietary needs.
- Make it vegan—This dessert cookbook is packed with dozens of delightful desserts, as well as sweet staples like Dairy-Free Buttercream Frosting.
With the Vegan Dessert Cookbook, you’ll have everything you need to make all of your favorite desserts egg-free, dairy-free, and wholly delicious.