Amabest Carbon Monoxide Detector Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carbon Monoxide Alarm CO Detector CO Monitor CO Sensor for Home, Caravan, Protect Your Home From Fire and Gas Leaks (Powered by 3 AA Battery)
- There's nothing more important than your health, and a split second can leave its mark for a lifetime.
- Powered by 3 x 1.5V AA batteries, and the carbon monoxide detector will alarm automatic when the power is low, don't worry about when to replace the battery.(The battery is not included)
- This carbon monoxide detector suitable for all where it is possible to produce carbon monoxide, such as your home kitchen, bathroom, hotel, or you are in the barbecue time and it is also for your parking garage.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests unit’s electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm. Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- Temperature range 40˚F (4. 4˚C) to 100˚F (37. 8˚C). Warning! This CO alarm is not a substitute for a smoke or fire alarm. Click 'ADD TO CART' Button NOW and grab this deal before our limited time offer expires!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amabest Carbon Monoxide Alarm
CAUTION: This alarm will only indicate the presence of monoxide at the sensor. There's nothing more important than your health, and a split second can leave its mark for a lifetime.
Power supply: 3 * 1.5V AA battery(NOT INCLUDED)
Within 60~90 minutes at 50ppm CO concentration;
Within 10~40 minutes at 100ppm CO concentration;
Within 3 minutes at 300ppm CO concentration
Standby current: <50Ua(without LCD); <200Ua(with LCD)
Alarm current: <75mA
Operation Ambient Condition: 5~40 ° C; 20~90%R.H.
1.Insert 3pcs of 1.5V AA batteries, then both green and red light will flash once. In the meantime, the buzzer will make a sound like "Di" accompanying with the screen showing "888".
2. Press the test button, the screen will show "000". Meanwhile, the red light will flash accompanying with 4 short beeps like "DiDiDiDi". It will make 4 beeps again after 5 seconds. Then it will enter into the standby status after 3 minutes ( Please note that the device will detect carbon monoxide only after 3 minutes and the number will disappear) .
3.After the device enters into standby status, the green light will flash every 30 seconds (since the flash speed is very fast, please try to look it carefully in the dark place).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's kinda chintzy plastic, but also who cares, since I'm not using it for decoration.