Amanda Foote RD
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Amanda Foote RD
Amanda Foote, RD is a registered dietitian, author, proud fire wife and mother. She runs her own virtual nutrition practice, Amanda Foote Nutrition, specializing in individualized nutrition. It is her calling to ensure that food remains an enjoyable, nourishing part of the human experience.
Amanda has worked as a registered dietitian for InnovAge and South Adams County Fire Department and is currently running her nutrition practice. Amanda has a bachelor’s degree in dietetics from the University of Northern Colorado, and a bachelor’s degree in applied psychology from Regis University.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Amanda Foote RD
Find relief from pain and inflammation with this complete Crohn’s disease cookbook
Whether you’ve been recently diagnosed with Crohn’s disease or have been living with it for some time, a well-balanced, specialized diet can be invaluable for healing. Unlike other Crohns disease books, The Crohn’s Disease Cookbook can help you manage symptoms and flare-ups while enjoying mouthwatering meals with nutrient-rich, fresh ingredients.
From tangy Lemon Chicken to classic Shepherd’s Pie, this complete Crohn’s Disease cookbook (and two-week meal plan) delivers everything you need to start feeling better every day. Personalize your approach to eating with symptom tracking, shopping lists for stocking an IBD-friendly kitchen, and more. Eating well and feeling your best while managing your condition is clearer and easier with one of the most comprehensive Crohns disease books.
This standout among Crohns disease books features:
- 100 Soothing recipes—Discover dozens of delicious ways to manage Crohn’s Disease, including detailed tips for boosting nutrition and making dishes gentler on the system.
- Customized plans—Get expert guidance on what to eat and avoid, plus two weekly meal plans to address eating for flare-ups and remission.
- The latest science—Explore the most up-to-date data available for treating IBD and the effects of food on symptoms in this essential selection within Crohns disease books.
Go beyond other Crohns disease books with this all-in-one cookbook for people living with Crohn’s disease.
Identify and manage food intolerances and sensitivities with this comprehensive elimination diet cookbook
Learning how to identify a suspected food-related health issue can be hard to do on your own. Filled with easy, tasty recipes like Light ‘n’ Fluffy Pancakes, One-Pan Meatballs, and Zucchini Fries that are free of all major allergens, The Elimination Diet Cookbook can help you figure out which foods are causing problems in your body.
These quick, easy elimination diet recipes are free from the top eight allergens (milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, and shellfish) plus sesame, so most common allergens are covered. Each recipe includes multiple suggestions for reintroducing allergens to test your reaction. And once you’ve identified your sensitivities, you’ll be able to customize each dish to your own preferences.
Inside The Elimination Diet Cookbook you’ll find:
- 110 Made-to-order recipes—Discover tons of easy dishes made with simple ingredients that can be modified to help you identify and manage your food intolerances.
- Quick start—Follow an easy 3-phase process for identifying and eliminating sensitivities, including a 14-day meal plan to get started.
- Tools for success—Learn how to use a food tracker to identify problematic foods and find safe recipes using an index organized by allergen.
Discover the elimination diet, and put an end to dietary restrictions without sacrificing taste.
Adjust your diet and alleviate your IBS symptoms
What you eat can have a profound effect on your IBS and your overall gut health. The Complete IBS Diet Plan explains why certain foods may produce symptoms and how IBS sufferers can avoid these triggers by following a low FODMAP diet (restricting foods that contain short-chain carbs and sugars that are difficult to absorb). You’ll find lifestyle advice, easy meal plans, and soothing recipes, many of which are 30-minute, 5-ingredient, or one-pot dishes.
Quickly learn to adjust what you eat with:
- 30-day elimination diet—Detailed meal plans and comprehensive shopping lists ensure adopting a low FODMAP diet is simple and straightforward while helping you cut out the foods that may be causing your discomfort.
- 80 healing recipes—Delectable dishes such as hearty Huevos Rancheros and refreshing Tropical Citrus Smoothies make it easy to alter your eating habits.
- Guidance for reintroduction—Learn how to successfully reintroduce foods back into your diet with practical advice, clear instructions, and a chart to record your reactions.
Find gastrointestinal relief thanks to The Complete IBS Diet Plan.
The all-in-one resource for managing high blood pressure through nutrition
Living with high blood pressure can feel overwhelming, but nourishing the body with the right foods is one of the easiest natural ways to improve heart health. This comprehensive cookbook explains the connection between blood pressure and diet, detailing how food can be combined with other heart-healthy lifestyle changes to help reverse hypertension. With simple recipes like Cheesy Vegetarian Rice Casserole, Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken and Peanuts, and Seared Salmon with Cilantro-Lime Sauce, it’s easy to begin managing blood pressure while enjoying great food.
Go beyond other high blood pressure diets with:
- Evidence-based approach—Learn about the DASH (Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension) diet and how it has been proven to reduce high blood pressure.
- Guide to getting started—Discover a low-hassle way to begin with organized lists of DASH diet foods along with a sample 7-day meal plan.
- Easy, affordable recipes—Enjoy a variety of recipes that rely on common ingredients, many of which take less than 30 minutes to make or require just one pot.
Help regulate blood pressure the simple, natural way with The Complete High Blood Pressure Diet Cookbook.
Meal plans and quick recipes for a healthy MIND diet
Studies show that the right nutrition can help prevent and manage cognitive decline, including Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. With The 30-Minute MIND Diet Cookbook, it’s easy to make delicious meals that support your brain health. Discover the science behind the MIND diet and a wide variety of simple, affordable recipes that you can put on the table in 30 minutes or less.
- A 14-day jump start—Dive right into the MIND diet with a 2-week meal plan, complete with handy shopping lists and supplemental snack and dessert recipes.
- Recipes for every taste—Discover brain-healthy recipes including updated comfort food favorites, Mediterranean dishes, and a range of international flavors.
- Fresh, wholesome ingredients—Enjoy a delicious diet full of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, olive oil, seafood, poultry, and more.
Start eating the right foods to protect your brain with help from this research-based guide to the MIND diet.