Amaxy Reviving Lotus Hair Diffuser - Revives Natural Curls and Waves - More Shine & Adds Volume - Professional Blow Dryer Diffuser to Maximize Frizz-Free
|Price:||+ $20.27 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- - Revives natural curls and waves. Ideal for naturally wavy or permed hair. Give your curls the attention they deserve with Amaxy's hair diffuser, designed to enhance your natural curl and texture.
- - Brings out greater shine and adds volume. Maintain your natural texture that delivers incredible results.
- - Protect your hair from damage of concentrated heat, blow away the frizz, and slash your time for styling.
- - Extra large bowl allows for quick drying especially for long or thick curly hair
- - STRONG AND DURABLE. Made from high quality PC material. Good resistance to water and fire and Eco-friendly. Dimension size is 1.7 inch - 1.9 inch
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 20.68 x 18.9 x 17.98 cm; 317.51 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Amaxy Inc.
- ASIN : B07DR8Z6DM
- Manufacturer reference : AMSC003
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amaxy Reviving Lotus Hair diffuser is an additional attachment for a Hair Dryer, that diffuses the air from the hair dryer to evenly dry your hair. Protect the hair from damage of concentrated heat and blow away the frizz. The Extra large bowl allows for quick drying especially for long or thick curly hair. This large diffuser delivers ultra-noticeable results. Especially ideal for girls with volume or length, the vast surface area allows for more hair to heat contact at a time, providing superior speed and effectiveness. Amaxy Reviving Lotus Hair Diffuser can fit any hair dryers that has a 1.8 inch diameter.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I did purchase the 2nd Gen Amaxy Infared and this fit beautifully, but the dryer was just too heavy for my arthritic hands. It is a wonderful hair dryer, so if you do not have my hand issues, I would highly recommend it!
Some use a SnozzlePro and that seems to work quite well. Others have taken out the middle ring and got it to fit on their dryer. Both of these sometimes have an issue with the dryer falling off, so be careful.
I lucked out as I tried this diffuser with my Elchim 3900 light and it fit! Best of all, no modification needed and it stays on perfectly, even when I push the dryer into my hair/head. (by the way, their own diffuser is OK, but this is much, much better for my longer hair, and costs about the same).
If you need a comparison to the Xtava Black Orchid, I find they both are excellent, deep diffusers. The deep bowl and long " fingers" help to dry the roots without frying your ends. The spirals styled into my hair with my Denman D3 also stay intact. You can't go wrong buying either version as long as it fits your dryer properly.
Reviewed in the United States on 22 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 12 November 2018