Dust Mask, Amazer Tec Activated Carbon Dustproof Mask, 2 pcs Cotton mask with 4 Extra Carbon Filters for Pollen Allergy Woodworking Mowing Running Cycling Outdoor Activities(Black)
|Price:||+ $5.01 Delivery|
- Dust Mask with Filters made of soft cotton material, breathable, washable and reusable. Please choose fulfill by amazon, other new seller may not deliver your products in time or never sent out products.
- ADJUSTABLE: The ear loop of our cotton face mask is adjustable, One size fits most.
- New Lab tested filtration technology filters over 95% of pollution, apply to PM 2.5, haze, dust, pollen and and other protection.
- Adults cotton haze mask with unique cutting design, it can fit the face and better block foreign fine particles from entering.
- Package Includes: 2 pieces cotton masks; 4 pieces replaceable filter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CERTAINLY not suitable for protection against viruses or for highly sensitive allergies etc.
Only use this mask if you want a general improvement in air quality.
Additionally, This filters are a lot smaller than expected (the only cover a portion of the black material
Nose pieces does not hold its shape so it is hard to get a good seal
The straps are a bit sketchy, looks weak but can be easily replaced with a lace of some sort
What I like the most is the velcro tape for easy but securely putting on the mask. This is ideal for my woodwork and metal cutting, but not for pest control.
The fit is uncomfortable and the straps keep sliding down which means the mask pushes down your ears.
There's no point wearing this mask because the valves don't close properly; which defeats the purpose (see picture). Save your money and buy some disposable masks instead.
Secondly, when I did finally manage to put everything together and try to use it, it feels like as if I'm trying to breath in a vacuum chamber.
Lastly, upon putting everything in place, the filter's alignment is a little bit off.
I can handle 2 and 3 but not 1 and 1 is the main reason why I gave this product a 1 star.