Dust Mask, Amazer Tec Reusable Dust Pollution Mask with Activated Carbon Filter for Woodworking House Cleaning Gardening and Outdoor Activities (1, Black)
- MESH CONSTRUCTION - The pollution mask is made of Nylon which offers excellent permeability. The lightweight air face mask is comfortable, breathable and good to wear in hot weather.
- PERFECT DESIGN - Anti pollution mask with adjustable nose clip, hanging Ear Design and removable hook & loop Strap, it helps effective seal and prevents fogging, keeps the mask from slipping. The image 3 show how to take accurate measurements of your head size to get your head size and make the right purchase.
- LOW BREATHING RESISTANCE - Dual one-way discharge valves and mesh material design of the air breathing mask make air resistance smaller without sacrificing filtration.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - The dust face mask filters out 99-percent of exhaust, dust, chemicals, particles, pollen, smoke and fumes. It is suitable for people with pollen allergy woodworking painting mowing running cycling hiking and other outdoor activities.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Please choose our products from Amazer Tec&JR, Other seller are fake new account. The quality of their products are not garenteed, and there is a highly chance you may not received your products. If you find that the masks you’ve ordered isn’t the right one for you, we’re happy to full refund or resend a replacement for you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Con: The only issue I have is that the exhalation valve is by default, open. That is, the silicone diaphragm is meant to be closed by default - to prevent unfiltered air getting in the mask. To close it, you have to take a really strong deep breath in - so you will be breathing in unfiltered air to begin with - rendering it useless.
My temporary solution is that I used one of the extra mask filters it comes with and cut a circular section that would fit the size of the inner part of the valve. I then placed it before reapplying the inner plastic valve lock that you twist. It’s the only way I could block unfiltered air from coming in the valve.
In short what I needed was a bigger size then the one I received but unfortunate it is only available in standard size fit to all.