|Product Dimensions||243.84 x 1.27 x 1.27 cm; 222.26 Grams|
|Item Weight||222 g|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
|Item Model Number||PBH-20217|
|Date First Available||24 March 2018|
AmazonBasics 2-Male to 2-Male RCA Audio Cable - 8 Feet
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- 2-Male to 2-Male RCA audio cable enhances audio connections; ideal for home-entertainment and high-fidelity (HiFi) systems
- 2 RCA output (connect to either L or R input) and 2 RCA input; input can be high frequency (digital audio) or low frequency (subwoofer)
- Corrosion-resistant 24K gold-plated full-metal connectors
- Eliminates unwanted noise/feedback for pure, clear audio; minimal signal loss for reliably consistent audio
- Red/white color-marked connectors for quick, easy left-and-right hookups; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- Wire Gauge: 23 AWG
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Available in a number of sizes, I went for a medium length cable to give me options in positioning my turntable. The cables arrived, as always, in one of Amazon's thin little boxes which always reminds me of when I used to build desktop PCs out of OEM parts. The connectors at either end of the cables feel so much better than those supplied with the Marley, considerably more premium in feel.
All hooked up, the Marley turntable passed through my Denon 2500 amp perfectly, sending a lovely quality of sound out through my Whafedale DX-2 speakers. Whereas I was very definitely getting unwanted pick-up with the Marley-provided cable, now the room is filled with rich and flawless sound. Thank you Amazon.
Nice bit of gold connectivity on the ends and a nice thick piece of cabling.
I love the feel of this cable feels like it will last a long time.